Controversial opinions on metal

did your mom just go to sleep so you could use your computer now?

Nah I was busy doing other things. Unlike you, I am not a kid, and thus I come and go as I please.

as for the guy older than me saying I have no taste in metal. lol. okay dude. maybe you should create a list full of Metallica, Slayer, and Testament to appease the masses that can't formulate their own opinions.

If you were Greys I'd troll you and say that Nightwish is for faggots, but you're not Greys so we're cool

as for the guy older than me saying I have no taste in metal. lol. okay dude. maybe you should create a list full of Metallica, Slayer, and Testament to appease the masses that can't formulate their own opinions.
Wow, if you think that after being into metal for about 27 years that all i listen to or will put on my top list is the bigger thrash bands you really don't know me nor know anything about metal yourself. Some bands I like in no particular order:

D.R.I.
Nuclear Assault
Kreator
Sacred Reich
Emperor
Deathspell Omega
Immortal
Belphegor
Bloodbath
Dark Funeral
Early to Mid Dimmu Borgir
Bathory
Behemoth
My Dying Bride
Candlemass
Sargeist
Leviathan
Early Satyricon
Deicide
Mayhem
Darkthrone
Dissection
etc.

That is just some of what I like. Those are just some of the bands I like that you might recognize the names. Of course i like dozens and dozens of others you most likely won't recognize due to your limited knowledge. I didn't include classic metal bands because those go without saying.

Nah I was busy doing other things. Unlike you, I am not a kid, and thus I come and go as I please.

im 10 years younger than you and I dont live in my basement haha man u crack me up she take the internet away?

Wow, if you think that after being into metal for about 27 years that all i listen to or will put on my top list is the bigger thrash bands you really don't know me nor know anything about metal yourself. Some bands I like in no particular order:

D.R.I.
Nuclear Assault
Kreator
Sacred Reich
Emperor
Deathspell Omega
Immortal
Belphegor
Bloodbath
Dark Funeral
Early to Mid Dimmu Borgir
Bathory
Behemoth
My Dying Bride
Candlemass
Sargeist
Leviathan
Early Satyricon
Deicide
Mayhem
Darkthrone
Dissection
etc.

That is just some of what I like. Those are just some of the bands I like that you might recognize the names. Of course i like dozens and dozens of others you most likely won't recognize due to your limited knowledge. I didn't include classic metal bands because those go without saying.

I'm sure I'd recognize almost anything you'd throw out there. Not to mention I've only been talking about thrash this whole time, so why would death metal and heavy metal come into play?

I'm sure I'd recognize almost anything you'd throw out there. Not to mention I've only been talking about thrash this whole time, so why would death metal and heavy metal come into play?
ummm i named maybe 3 death metal bands and no band that is considered just heavy metal... my listed consisted of a mix of death, black metal, blackened death, doom metal, thrash etc.. You sure you been listening to metal in general for 17 years or more? Sounds like you can't even tell the differences between bands and are calling them death metal or heavy metal based on their names and not because you recognize them... :Smug:

ummm i named maybe 3 death metal bands and no band that is considered just heavy metal... my listed consisted of a mix of death, black metal, blackened death, doom metal, thrash etc.. You sure you been listening to metal in general for 17 years or more? Sounds like you can't even tell the differences between bands and are calling them death metal or heavy metal based on their names and not because you recognize them... :Smug:

It was a quick generalization, I didn't feel like naming every genre in the list. If someone on this board doesn't know all those bands they should just quit listening to metal.