Controversial opinions on metal

Its a main claim for hipsters regarding musical taste.

Edit: Wait I'm sorry. Its THE main claim. You can't ignore that and say it doesn't matter in the case of any hipsters alike. If a hipster doesn't follow by what I mentioned, then they obviously aren't hipsters. Its very straightforward to identify a hipster. Especially the way they dress with their abercrombie and finch outfits, their messed up hairdews along with tilted caps, etcetera... Not all of them dress like that but they sometimes dress in some kind of abstract way especially with the messed up hairdew. And you usually see them leaning against a wall or a pole as loners or with some kind of clique.

Then interchangeability occurs?

That's not controversial in the same way that it wouldn't be controversial for me to say that things fall upwards:

Blasphemy :mad:

Its really just typical for hipsters. You don't need evidence for that. They just want to act like they know everything and think bands that people never heard of are awesome and bands that are popular regardless of which, that people like, are total crap. Its really nonsense...

Yeah, that's real nice and all but he was making a totally different claim. Go back and play with your Legos.

Its a main claim for hipsters regarding musical taste.

Edit: Wait I'm sorry. Its THE main claim. You can't ignore that and say it doesn't matter in the case of any hipsters alike. If a hipster doesn't follow by what I mentioned, then they obviously aren't hipsters. Its very straightforward to identify a hipster. Especially the way they dress with their abercrombie and finch outfits, their messed up hairdews along with tilted caps, etcetera... Not all of them dress like that but they sometimes dress in some kind of abstract way especially with the messed up hairdew. And you usually see them leaning against a wall or a pole as loners or with some kind of clique.

If someone tells you that you are completely off-topic and to just stay quiet (and play with your LEGO's), the last thing you should do is write a twice-as-long post fleshing out your already off-topic point...

2281560026_445797db1a.jpg

What the HECK are you talking about? What is "abercrombie and finch?" what is a "hairdew?"

IMO hipsters are people who dress like the models on FaceHunter and tend to like obscure music coming from Brooklyn, New York. There's nothing wrong with them, most are fairly intelligent and open minded as far as music goes, but damn if they are not cliquey as shit.

Genghis Tron are hipsters.
Thats not always the case. And sorry for the confusion, I meant hairdo. I was wondering why Chrome told me I spelled it wrong at first.

Hipsters do not generally wear A&F. Just sayin
Perhaps so, but plenty of them do.

Lets get back to talking about metal, my pals.

Controversial opinion: Owens was the better singer for Priest. :V

I brought finger paints for him to occupy himself with for now:

FingerPaint1.jpg

After that it'll be naptime and then maybe afterwards we can pull out the sandbox for him.
Then interchangeability occurs?
If someone tells you that you are completely off-topic and to just stay quiet (and play with your LEGO's), the last thing you should do is write a twice-as-long post fleshing out your already off-topic point...

And you three... You three Just seem to be idiots that don't even know what the hell we're talking about, that must be the case with such unreasonably asinine remarks.

Was I the last person to realize that JGMetalhead is the same person as TotalDeathXZero?

JG: I want you to know that you're special to me. You are a very special guy and you hold a special place in my heart. Nobody can ever replace you.

controversial opinion?

live death metal is often a curiously bloodless affair, with nothing like the brutality, musically (it's too fast) or in the crowds of the best thrash and hardcore shows.

I don't really think this is a controversial opinion here but it is for a large number of people I know IRL. I find most if not all djent highly generic. I don't know why there's this sudden craze with this djent fad. I do listen to a Meshuggah
and a bit of TesseracT and Periphery but beyond that I find most of it purely recycled garbage. This is becoming the new Metalcore.

That's the worst attempt at sounding smart on the GMD forums to date.

Sig worthy :lol: