Controversial opinions on metal

Well, yesterday was Holocaust day(actually so is today) so that brought to mind another repressive period in the history of mankind. I just wanted to tell a story. Maybe I should just write a book, or something instead of venting on the net.

Am I the only one who imagines DarkBliss looking like Richard Dreyfuss when he played Fagin in the made for TV "Oliver Twist" movie?

You should write a book instead of posting, and then burn the book and still not post.
Maybe you should put me on ignore instead of venting about it.
This way you'll be able to vent about not seeing any of my posts, since then you'll see people responding to nothing, but at least it would be funnier.
In all seriousness, chill. Who cares what other people post on the net? You read it;commented on it, liked/disliked it, then forgot about it. Moving on...

Sense is a flexible term, but hey, thanks for the compliment.If there are any particular posts that don't make sense to you, point them out and I'll be happy to explain.

Look, sorry guys and gals, I don't know why I keep harping on this. Maybe I come off as too bitter or cynical, but am really not.
Eventually, not much of what we say on the net really matters outside of some vital advice,recommendation, instructions, etc. We're all just ranting about games, movies, music,politics, the rigors of everyday life,etc. Maybe some discussions are able to change a person's view on things, but really, it doesn't happen often.

Let's just go back to the old "I love A and dislike band B" format.

Sense is a flexible term,

Here we go again.
facepalm.gif