Controversial opinions on metal

Where did I ever say I currently like nu-metal or thought it was metal? I used to when I was like 13, but ten years later I've outgrown it and only listen to it when I want to feel nostalgic. And no, I don't like deathcore.

You get so upset about the dumbest shit! Calm down or you're going to die of high blood pressure before you hit thirty.

You asked me "what is it with you and nu-metal?" I responded.

I hope I don't die before I hit thirty, considering that is next year and all.

What do I call it? It's hard rock mixed with rap generally. Does that sound like metal to you? Why don't you grow up and use your fucking head before making idiotic posts jackass.

OK donkey brains, to give you the benefit of the doubt, how about posting a vid of the stereo typical song by such bands of such genres for a little eval. I was unaware of rap in what I thought was called nu metal for one example so please how about one without raping. Im not into raping myself but rap overtop of metal does not make it "not" metal any more than that growly bullshit (white trash rap) does not remove it from metaldom.

I know already this will get into realms of how could Maiden possibly be metal with their blantent hardrock influences. Or how is it that revamped Metallica riffs no longer constitute metal. But please go for it anyhow maybe my lack of knowledge of specific bands in these genres doesnt allow me to hear the Ted Nugent in them.... Could you do that for me you fucking idjut ? Thanks

OK donkey brains, to give you the benefit of the doubt, how about posting a vid of the stereo typical song by such bands of such genres for a little eval. I was unaware of rap in what I thought was called nu metal for one example so please how about one without raping. Im not into raping myself but rap overtop of metal does not make it "not" metal any more than that growly bullshit (white trash rap) does not remove it from metaldom.

I know already this will get into realms of how could Maiden possibly be metal with their blantent hardrock influences. Or how is it that revamped Metallica riffs no longer constitute metal. But please go for it anyhow maybe my lack of knowledge of specific bands in these genres doesnt allow me to hear the Ted Nugent in them.... Could you do that for me you fucking idjut ? Thanks

What the fuck are you even talking about? Why would I call Maiden or Metallica into question and what the fuck does that have to do with anything?

You were wrong. Admit it. Get your head out of your fucking ass and realize what "nu-metal" is. Geez it's like talking to a fucking monkey.

Here you go fucktard. 3 examples of nu-metal. Enjoy being wrong and an ignorant piece of shit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice, Velocibrad vs Razoredge. I've been anticipating this almost as much as the Einherjer vs Dodens battle, before that one finally happened.

you "fucking idiot!", because I dont know what bands play that shit doesnt mean Im foolsih child enough to say they arent metal, if they were not fucking metal just what the fuck do you call it... pop, country, rock n roll ?

your fucking moron tantrum throwing idjut !

There was no insult in my first post, theres all kinds of metal get the fuck over it, I do believe you are 14 or never matured past it.

YOURE the fucking idiot. Dont comment on Nu-Metal if you dont even know what the fuck it is. Nu-metal is metal in FUCKING NAME ONLY. It is POP ROCK with splashes of rap or hip-hop thrown in. No METAL to be found. And dont give me any of that HERP DE DERP ROCK AND METHUL AR LINKED DERP bullshit either.

And just because youre prejudiced about extreme metal (that quote unquote growly shit you said) doesnt make Nu-metal any more legit.

Also Maiden and Metallica are metal. Just because they have hard rock INFLUENCES does not make them less metal. Nu-metal on the other hand is COMPLETELY ROCK and HIP-HOP, with no TRACE of fucking metal.

Fuck off and die. Or at least, when the educated ones are talking about metal (ALL forms of it), sit back and let them talk.

Right.

People yelling in caps to assert their opinions, putting down others over nothing, saying that some stuff that is posted doesn't make sense without pinpointing a feasible example of the aforesaid...

The most interesting thing about Immortal is their photoshoots and videos, which are better muted

I will not stand for this, Immortal are fucking great, their music is top notch. Thrashy upbeat BM, what's not to like? I know they get a lot of flak for not being 'pure' BM but I couldn't care less.

np: Immortal - Solarfall :headbang:

like my balls you little wankers... LOL

Going to listen to those songs now and repost. I remeber the song break something. I thought those guys were tools

YOURE the fucking idiot. Dont comment on Nu-Metal if you dont even know what the fuck it is. Nu-metal is metal in FUCKING NAME ONLY. It is POP ROCK with splashes of rap or hip-hop thrown in. No METAL to be found. And dont give me any of that HERP DE DERP ROCK AND METHUL AR LINKED DERP bullshit either.

And just because youre prejudiced about extreme metal (that quote unquote growly shit you said) doesnt make Nu-metal any more legit.

Also Maiden and Metallica are metal. Just because they have hard rock INFLUENCES does not make them less metal. Nu-metal on the other hand is COMPLETELY ROCK and HIP-HOP, with no TRACE of fucking metal.

Fuck off and die. Or at least, when the educated ones are talking about metal (ALL forms of it), sit back and let them talk.

This.

well beside the fact the music sucks, to you guys its a insult to metal, to me its also a insult to rock especially hardrock. Thats represents the entire genre or you picked songs to suit your needs ? How does that relate to "industrial" ? I thought the last two had that industrial sound. Some riff that Bizkit riff must have taken all of two seconds to come up with. I thought nu-metal was that shit they play on that XM channel that sounds like rehashed metallic riffs with pissed off assholes at the microphone. So what genre is that then ?

What genre is Disturbed technically placed in ? not your pompus opinion of the band.

I did not refer to Maiden and Metallic to say they were not metal, I was refering to something else Im still waiting for. What are the other genres you refuse metaldom too ? A few were mentioned on the previous page.

could you do that for me you worthless ignorant pieces of shit ?

you fucking idiot, if you read my first post before Bradies wittle tantrum you will see I referenced no specific genre, ever in fact, all I said was just because its not metal to somebody doesnt mean its not metal. It sure the fuck aint hardrock to me. I also immeadiatly said I know nothing specifically of the genres you fucking dolt, the rest has been just to give you pussys back the line of crap you dish.
---------------------------------------------------------

DB, no Im not high but if you saw the smile on my face you would think I was stoned out of my mind...... :Smokin: