Controversial opinions on metal

Eh, can't say I think "long highway stretches" when I hear Motorhead. More like "driving through crowded areas and mowing people down by the droves".

Rage rock the fucking house.

End of discussion. All who oppose will be decimated by my mighty cock of truth.

And whoever posted "Green Machine" gets a nod for taste.

This board has been bashing stoenr doom while I've been out, eh? Bring them on. I'll slaughter them all.

You're wrong about me. I don't like any bands that sing about political shit, whether they're Nazis or radical communist lesbian negros. It's transitory and therefore boring to me and my utterly profound nature.

edit: Furthermore, I don't like black people music and Rage Against the Machine sounds like black people music to me therefore I do not like it.
:lol:
If you meant the first part seriously, though, I think that's kinda silly.

QFT because there aren't too many other bands who make better driving music. Maybe Motorhead, or Priest.
Motorhead is ill driving music. So is Priest. I think Bloodbath would be great vehicular manslaughter music.

Well known were the keywords. And taking that into account, the statement wasn't far fetched.
Actually, he was quoting Rage.
Another good quote is "fuck you i won't do what you tell me! (16x) uh! mothafucka! yeah!"
or
"RRRRRARAAAAAAARRGRRRRRGHHHHHHH!!!!"

It IS my problem because I have to deal with it every fucking day. Stupid people keep me from enjoying life, and if I'm going to complain about it, I have a damn right to. (If this wasn't directed at me, then forget this post.)
I think you should be more concerned about people being stupid about politics, the economy and things that generally matter more than what metal band someone does or does not like. I think the only way to be truly be stupid about music is to dislike something on principle rather than sound, or to say dumb things like "<genre> is not music!". Beyond that it's subjective.

I think you should be more concerned about people being stupid about politics, the economy and things that generally matter more than what metal band someone does or does not like. I think the only way to be truly be stupid about music is to dislike something on principle rather than sound, or to say dumb things like "<genre> is not music!". Beyond that it's subjective.
And saying a band is bad because 'They're overrated', or because 'They have lyrics about girls and sex' isn't ignorant? And plus, this is a metal thread, not a politics thing, that's why I'm not ranting about the futility of everything the human race has done.