Controversial opinions on metal

Lol sorry for appreciating real vocals and not the sounds of a gorilla getting anally raped with a guitar.

Not really. Death's first albums I didnt really like much... they're vastly overrated... Except Human.

Lol sorry for appreciating real vocals and not the sounds of a gorilla getting anally raped with a guitar.

You have the word thrasher under your user name. Most thrash metal uses harsh vocals. What the fuck is wrong with you?

Scream Bloody Gore is overrated, but it needs to be included just for it's massive importance in death metal. But I do actually think Leprosy is a fantastic album. So is Spiritual Healing. And nothing needs to be said about Human. just amazing.

Not really. Death's first albums I didnt really like much... they're vastly overrated... Except Human.

You have the word thrasher under your user name. Most thrash metal uses harsh vocals. What the fuck is wrong with you?

You can understand what Megadeth, Slayer, Metallica, etc are saying. Comparing them to death metal is retarded.

I can understand what most Death Metal vocalists are saying.
As I said they grow on you.
Trust me, I once told myself I would never like Death Metal, but now I love it.

It just really pisses me off. I go to some myspace and press play on one of their songs, and it sounds pretty good at first, the guitars, drums, etc, but the some retard comes in and starts making retarded noises. Really ruins the entire song.

Just stop listening to it for now, and gradually grow heavier, maybe start listening to bands like Sodom, Kreator, or any thrash band with harsher vocals utalized more, and then start listening to some early death metal. You probably still won't like it much, but just keep on listening to death metal shit and you probably will.

Godsmack and Disturbed are awesome. :(

son_i_am_disappoint.gif

Godsmack's songs are stupid but Sully Erna is a great frontman, especially because he is shorter than I am and is a fucking WICCAN

I can't STAND death metal vocals. They're stupid as all FUCK. Since when did sounding like a mixture of a cat in heat, a lawnmower, a constipated person trying to take a dump, and someone with tourettes become so appealing to peoples ears? RETARDED. Unfortunately 90% of metalheads disagree with me.
You're a 12 year old POSER, just go back listening to Justin Bieber you whiny little cocksucker. Metal is not for you dumbass.