Controversial opinions on metal

I hate this bullshit. I remember the days when you could argue with a troll for self amusement for days, now if you do all I see is "U mad" "he mad" Fuckers dont even try any more. And yes I'm mad goddamit.

That's because you mad.

Or like Ice Burn. Responding with "GO LISTEN TO JUSTIN BIEBER" is something someone whose entire wardrobe consists of "You laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same" t-shirts.

There is a huge difference between listening to underground music and being a true metal head. You happen to have better taste than most people who listen to "metal," but that's about it.

Not saying you're not a metal head, but your posts do seem a bit childish, and if you're trying to look underground and "true metal," the most successful and most listened to underground band is probably not the one you want to list.

There is a huge difference between listening to underground music and being a true metal head. You happen to have better taste than most people who listen to "metal," but that's about it.

Not saying you're not a metal head, but your posts do seem a bit childish, and if you're trying to look underground and "true metal," the most successful and most listened to underground band is probably not the one you want to list.

Misc-OhSnap.jpg

I may or may not have wanted one of those shirts when I was of the age but to my credit I never bought one. When you're 14 and you think you're so hard and all preps are evil, that sort of thing is really attractive to you.

I actually went to the mall to buy a shirt like that when I was about 18 or 19, and then I saw ridiculous looking mall goth wearing that shirt at the mall and decided there was know way I could own something like that. I went to the record store and bought a Deicide CD instead.