Controversial opinions on metal

What's the go with Accept? listening to balls to the wall vinyl...bunch of flaming faggots made a good ac/dc like commercial standard 80's rock/metal and it seems like they made an absolute faggot album with good music.Makes you wanna wrap a chair around their heads,I think they were try to get faggotsof metal to form some gay pride metal crew,especially with halford and that...troof.

If Accept is gay then heavy metal is gay.
Heavy metal is not gay.

Tell the truth - you just can't get over Udo.
You like your lead singers straight, like this:

Robert-Plant.jpg

Mmmmmmmmmmm... male nipples.

What's the appeal?

TBH you miss a lot with guys like Moon and Bonham unless you play or you've seen them live. Seeing a guy like Keith Moon go fucking berzerk on stage while being on enough drugs to knock out an elephant was really a sight to behold. There was an energy and "looseness" to the playing that's lost in all the ultra sterile playing now.

It's another reason I love Gaza. One reviewer described Casey Hansen as "John Bonham on speed" and I gotta agree.

That kinda playing is kinda rare these days, especially in metal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Neil Peart is overrated right along with Mike Portnoy and every other prog drummer. The worst was Mike fucking Mangini talking about how he had all his "dark cymbals on the right and bright cymbals on the left so I can change keys when the song does." Fuck off.

Note: I loves me some Rush, I just get tired of people talking about Peart like he's god.

Yes, he is. Because everyone with a vague drumming knowledge ejaculates every time the guy's name is mentioned like he's The Drum God and everyone else on the planet is some mere plebian.

He's great, Rush is awesome, obviously deserves a spot on the all-time best list, but I get so fucking tired of people tripping over their drool to talk about how he's the greatest EVARRRRR.