Controversial opinions on metal

Some people are way too into metal. It's just music. It's not your life. It's not something to get into a fight over.

Some people are way too into metal. It's just music. It's not your life. It's not something to get into a fight over.

Music more or less is my life - listening, playing, writing, and discussing music is pretty much what I do for fun.

Kreator's bad because the production is horrible. The production makes the band get old exetremely fast. The vocals is some of the worst vocals I've ever heard a thrash metal band have. He actually sounded slightly decent off of Outcast (A Kreator album) but every other album he sounds like crap. To me they sound more like a gothenburg melodic metal band.
Okay, first off, which Kreator album are we talking about? The first couple are pretty raw, the latest couple are very modern sounding. Petrozza doesn't do typical American-style thrash vocals.

:lol: @ Kreator sounding like a gothenburg melo-death metal band.
Lol @ something simultaneously having a really raw, shitty production and sounding like Gothenburg melodeath.

If it's not something to fight over, don't have such a controversial opinion that makes people want to argue with you about it. :lol:

1. Don't say the lord's name in vain or else I shall kick ur arse kk.

and 2. Stfu Kreator sucks, I'm surprised you like such a crappy band cause all of the bands in your signature are really awesome.

The only thing I can agree with you on here is that Deicide sucks, although their newest album's album cover is pretty nice, it's the best thing they've ever done. They're just too evil for me and they're music flat out sucks also so good for you on that. Still, calling Disturbed better than Morbid Angel is almost flat out unforgiveable, one of the most amazing death metal bands ever.

Oops sorry I mixed up you for kil. Of course kil doesn't like Interpol *smacks himself in the head*. I'm just forgetful lately.

hahaha your only half right.
:lol: You used to like Deicide, I bet you still do but you repress it. I remember when you liked The Stench of Redemption. :p And yeah, I liked Disturbed when I was 13, I'd probably still like the first album, but shit like 1000 Fists, not really. I havent gotten into Kreator, I'm more ino Bay Area Thrash, I like Overkill though, I just need to tune out those Power Metal Vocals.

Torture Killer is a good band and Chris Barnes has a very strong vocal performance on it, he doesnt sound weak at all, even his highs are strong on Swarm.

Okay, I know this has come up before in a few places on this forum in different threads; but I'm listening to Amorphis, so I'll bring it up again:

Eclipse and Silent Waters are fucking amazing records, and just as good as the good ol' melodic death/folk/doom metal days of Amorphis.

The harsh vocals, the hammering riffs, the melodic clean vocal sections... I don't get what's not to like.

:lol: You used to like Deicide, I bet you still do but you repress it. I remember when you liked The Stench of Redemption. :p And yeah, I liked Disturbed when I was 13, I'd probably still like the first album, but shit like 1000 Fists, not really. I havent gotten into Kreator, I'm more ino Bay Area Thrash, I like Overkill though, I just need to tune out those Power Metal Vocals.

Torture Killer is a good band and Chris Barnes has a very strong vocal performance on it, he doesnt sound weak at all, even his highs are strong on Swarm.

Haha hey Derek! Sorry I got distracted by a girl on a web cam last night. She showed me her boobs haha and no it wasn't my gf but SHHH lol :p.

Yea I used to like Deicide when I was an atheist but now I be onto the road of glory by turning into a new found glorious christian. This is why I am far superior to anybody else on UM, because they r all atheists n I am not.

haha you will never like Kreator. Whats some more examples of Bay Area Thrash cause I never listened to Overkill yet. I need to check out more thrash lol I only have like 8 or so of them on my iPod.

Never listened to Torture Killer either haha but I hate Cannibal Corpse so I don't think I wanna! Prob cause I'm a christian now haha.

Haha hey Derek! Sorry I got distracted by a girl on a web cam last night. She showed me her boobs haha and no it wasn't my gf but SHHH lol :p.

Yea I used to like Deicide when I was an atheist but now I be onto the road of glory by turning into a new found glorious christian. This is why I am far superior to anybody else on UM, because they r all atheists n I am not.

:lol: i have to assume you are joking here or you really are a pompous retard. :lol:

Reinkaos is a pretty good album. :oops:

ugh, one of the worst black metal albums I ever heard to me but to each his own. Just too mainstream sounding... U'd never think one of the best black metal bands ever to exist would have created an album like Reinkaos so I guess my expectations were too high.

i have to assume you are joking here or you really are a pompous retard.

I'm not joking, most of the people have a much weaker taste than me because God has a disallowed them to have such a taste. I achieved an amazing taste of music whenever I prayed to God and he gave me it. U should pray for that sometime it was the best gift of my life!!!

SHHH quiet... I'm nobody. Don't make me lie.