Controversial opinions on metal

Interchangeability of thought occurs through the experience of listening thus formulating a change of discern.

This is not straightforward. This isn't even an actual point. This is... :lol:

ITT I have JG on ignore and it looks like people are yelling at nothing.

But that line Cyth quoted...epic win.

Also itt: Paths of Possession - Promises In Blood is pretty darn good.

Oh lordy what have I been missing in this thread :lol:

Well allow me to explain my theory of musical taste, I'll make it more simple.

The more you listen to something with a passion, the better you understand it.

:lol:

You also have to understand considerations and so forth.

In long term...

Theres those who are ignorant and those with an open mind for what they like.

Following... there is interchangeable varieties of thought. To understand, one must develop a passion. Interchangeability of thought occurs through the experience of listening thus formulating a change of discern.

Only through experience and an open mind filled with the passion to forgo understanding, will individuals improve their musical tastes. Improvement also fulfills acquired taste; the liking for other genres of music.

That is more of an overview of the long-term, but really thats as simple as I can break it down, shouldn't be hard to grasp. Not everybody gives a rats ass about music, remember that. In fact a fair amount of people look at it as the lowest form of entertainment and treat it as such.

:lol::lol::lol:

You also have to understand considerations and so forth.

In long term...

Theres those who are ignorant and those with an open mind for what they like.

Following... there is interchangeable varieties of thought. To understand, one must develop a passion. Interchangeability of thought occurs through the experience of listening thus formulating a change of discern.

Only through experience and an open mind filled with the passion to forgo understanding, will individuals improve their musical tastes. Improvement also fulfills acquired taste; the liking for other genres of music.

That is more of an overview of the long-term, but really thats as simple as I can break it down, shouldn't be hard to grasp. Not everybody gives a rats ass about music, remember that. In fact a fair amount of people look at it as the lowest form of entertainment and treat it as such.

Interchangable undergo concept thought thought formulating thought individuals big word forgo

Am I smart on GMD yet :(

forum-1.jpg

:lol: