cool idea..

ChildOfADown said:
Sinergy did an instrumental: Passage to the Reaper. I thing the original is a requiem from Bach (classical). All songs (i think) concerning Salieri on the Warmen cds are actually covers of the composer, Salieri, who was one of Mozarts rivals.
ROTFL! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:wave:

_DJ_british_motard_ said:
omfg, i laugh so much when i've read that:D

yeah, everyone knows the line is really "You think Mike's come to get you, you're twilight ball of wahyaye" :p

And the song is really based on Alexi's fears of Michael Jackson...

enjoi17 said:
yeah, everyone knows the line is really "You think Mike's come to get you, you're twilight ball of wahyaye" :p

And the song is really based on Alexi's fears of Michael Jackson...

Alexei's gonna get raped by Michael Jackson hahahaha:tickled: :tickled:

@Cofee_Annihilator: yeah i admit, i did get owned. But everybody does from time to time. If nobody ever got owned, it wouldnt be funny. What u mean by "poser"? Do u mean like "showoff"? I have trouble with english slang.

Wildchild87 said:
thats because most of it is like motzart and bach shit

good shit when its done by bodom

then he might as well write "shut the fuck up noob". He definetly needs basic english lessons.
me saying that doesnt mean im a noob, and how can u be a noob in music? If he has a problem with classical stuff, he might as well leave the forum and stop listening to CoB, most of their music being based on classical stuff.

ChildOfADown said:
then he might as well wright "shut the fuck up noob". He definetly needs basic english lessons.
me saying that doesnt mean im a noob, and how can u be a noob in music? If he has a problem with classical stuff, he might as well leave the forum and stop listening to CoB, most of their music being based on classical stuff.

The problem he got may be the fact you said "Sinergy cover of a Bach piece", which is actually a video Alexi made for a guitar magazine (Young Guitar) together with Roope, playing a "Summer" part off Vivaldi.
And don't start arguing about your noobness, your nick says it all.

@follow the reaper, if u can read, on the previous page, i wrote, that yes i got owned, i admited it. And if metal is the only type of music u like, thats sad. + wtf does my nick hav to do with anything? yours is not better at all. Its even sucky. Anybody can come up with that. Have u ever heard of creativity?

@feel the force: im not english, so yes, i do nd english lessons^^

_FollowTheReaper_ said:
The problem he got may be the fact you said "Sinergy cover of a Bach piece", which is actually a video Alexi made for a guitar magazine (Young Guitar) together with Roope, playing a "Summer" part off Vivaldi.
And don't start arguing about your noobness, your nick says it all.

Wasn´t it Beethovens Ninth? I thought so... :err:

ChildOfADown said:
then he might as well write "shut the fuck up noob". He definetly needs basic english lessons.

wtf is this about if your talking about me,i like the classical shit and thats why i enjoy old bodom i was just saying it is mainly all that motzart stuff

ChildOfADown said:
@follow the reaper, if u can read, on the previous page, i wrote, that yes i got owned, i admited it. And if metal is the only type of music u like, thats sad. + wtf does my nick hav to do with anything? yours is not better at all. Its even sucky. Anybody can come up with that. Have u ever heard of creativity?

@feel the force: im not english, so yes, i do nd english lessons^^

not trying to go against ya child of a down but doesnt the @ sign me at not and just wondering

child of a down, is that like a mix of system of a down and children of bodom? :tickled:

@wildchild: im not going against u, im going against Cofee_Annihilator and FollowTheReaper. Im like u, i play classical, and thats why i appreciate metal (especially bodom stuff) better then rock. i agree at 100% with ya.

ChildOfADown said:
@wildchild: im not going against u, im going against Cofee_Annihilator and FollowTheReaper. Im like u, i play classical, and thats why i appreciate metal (especially bodom stuff) better then rock. i agree at 100% with ya.

just wanted to make sure you didnt think i was against the classical bodom