Crazy Band Ideas

Metal done completely with electric cellos and violins, with lots of distortion. I've heard violin distortion and its just as hard as guitar without any edge. But Metal made with those instruments would sound cool.

An extreme metal band where the guitars are so distorted that they no longer really resemble guitars

That would sound like shit, what people consider a lot of distortion really isn't that much, a lot of distortion really sounds like crap. When mics get distorted all you hear is mixed up shit.

how about some guy goes on stage and pisses his pants and gets electrocuted by his guitar then fans rush the stage and fuck his dead body until it's too mangled to fuck

Rather then a Death Metal band covering pop songs (aka Ten Masked Men) have a band performing Death Metal songs in a pop style. Hearing someone singing 'Raped With A Jackhammer' in a bubblegum pop voice would be hilarious.

Rather then a Death Metal band covering pop songs (aka Ten Masked Men) have a band performing Death Metal songs in a pop style. Hearing someone singing 'Raped With A Jackhammer' in a bubblegum pop voice would be hilarious.

Last edited by a moderator:
:D I would pay for it if someone made that album.

How about a band where the guy singing is literally screaming so much that you can't even understand the words. You could call it something crazy like... Task for a Policeman... or ... Mission for a Indian.
God.
What a nuts idea...

EDIT: Got that "let all mortal flesh keep silence" song.

Starts off with a dodgy keyboard bit.
AND THERE IT IS! Awesome. Too bad the speakers on this comp are too shit to show the real awesomeness of it.

I really wanna see an A capella death metal band. I know theres an A capella power metal band, but they're horrible. I think death metal would work a lot better.

I'm in a band like this ^. We call ourselves The Long Hard Mile of Bebop. Demo forthcoming.

How about a Metal band that has reverb and echo on all the noises, so that it just louder and louder.

I thought just the rhythm guitar was a bass (that and the bass bass). At least on Scarlet Evil Witching Black I'm pretty sure there's a lead guitar.
Well, the bass sounds like a guitar. It's a bass, or at least referred to as one. It is probably some kind of custom made bass that isn't much like the regular bass.