Current state of Nasheim, Noltem etc?

M.Lehto

Jun 25, 2002
Maybe a stupid thread, but anyway...

Noltem - When the album will be released and have Erik already done vocals for it?

Nasheim - Still going to release a split LP with Angantyr and any news about debut album?

Also other bands of RC-forumers, share what's going on...

If someone is interested about October Falls, next release will be mcd (or 7" vinyl) and half of it is already recorded, another half is waiting for the drummer to record his parts. Hopefully that's soon, so the rest of the tracks can be done. Material differs from first two releases, still a lot of acoustics all over the tracks, but expect metal and harsh vocals.

I was listening to Nasheim last night and was actually wondering myself what was going on currently. Maybe I'll speak of my band next year when our CD is out so I can actually post samples and whatnot.

I still have a demo recording of Evighet on my computer that Erik posted way back when. I have everything else except the Evighet/Undergang LP which I've been to lazy to get.

Three Sheets to the Wind needs a new drummer because ours keeps quitting. full length album forthcoming, songs are just about done. show/boobs early next year. hooray!

Genesis of Spring is currently in writing mode, have one song complete, I just need someone to do the vocals, and I'm going bring to my electric guitar to school, and the sound will be changing into folk DOOM!

GaKAITHROUGH is inactive now, just to let you guys know. He stuck a hot curling-iron in his pee-hole while laying vocal tracks (for effect). Needless to say, the 200 copy OOP 7" split with Cantankeronymous will probably have to wait until early next year.

I'm getting decent enough to be able to consider starting to record stuff without having to worry about damaging the eardrums of those subjected to listening. YAY

Erik said:
Yes. I didn't know I had uploaded In Absentia..., which version was this, do you still have it?

Yeah, I still have it. I'm not sure what to tell you about what version it might be, however. It's only 2:38 long and a bit rate of 320 if that tells you anything.

I could yousendit your own song back to you if you want. :tickled:

Corsair, what kind of vocals are you gonna have on your stuff? Interested in giving an undiscovered talent a chance? :loco: (disclaimer: i have no talent.)

Lethal 7" will be out through Final Punishment AND Witches Brew AND Diabolical Constelleation early next year. Or so they say. And new stuff is in the works, I suppose we should record some rehearsal soon.