CURRENTLY LISTENING

Psychotic Waltz- Into the everflow:headbang:
Michael Romeo-Dark Chapter

I recentely was turned on to Spiral Architect from Norm Leggio former Psychotic Waltz Drummer current owner of Blue Meanie records..I am sure its been mentioned before on how much you can tell Spiral was influenced by Psychotic Waltz..The vocalist sounds just like Buddy Lackey aka Devon Graves..Good stuff! Is there any other cds out with same vocalist besides Sceptic Universe?

Psychotic Waltz- Into the everflow:headbang:
Michael Romeo-Dark Chapter

I recentely was turned on to Spiral Architect from Norm Leggio former Psychotic Waltz Drummer current owner of Blue Meanie records..I am sure its been mentioned before on how much you can tell Spiral was influenced by Psychotic Waltz..The vocalist sounds just like Buddy Lackey aka Devon Graves..Good stuff! Is there any other cds out with same vocalist besides Sceptic Universe?

You have Michael Romeo's solo album! :worship: I would love to get that!

Also, I see that was your first post! Welcome! :headbang:

I gotta get into Psychotic Waltz. yeah I've heard they're a big influence on SA...

Cab 2. Great fusion album with tony macalpine and bunny brunnell.:cool:

I'm sure it is enormously cool! :cool:

np: Planet X- Atlantis pts 1,2 & 3 :headbang:

You have Michael Romeo's solo album! :worship: I would love to get that!

Also, I see that was your first post! Welcome! :headbang:

I gotta get into Psychotic Waltz. yeah I've heard they're a big influence on SA...:

Thanks for the welcoming Prog \m/. Anybody that hasnt heard Psychotic Waltz I would highly recommend there first two cds ( Social Grace and Into the everflow) you wont be disappointed..
And Prog I could yousendit some samples of Romeos Dark Chapter sometime...:headbang:

Uli Jon Roth- Transcedental Sky Guitar

Thanks for the welcoming Prog \m/. Anybody that hasnt heard Psychotic Waltz I would highly recommend there first two cds ( Social Grace and Into the everflow) you wont be disappointed..
And Prog I could yousendit some samples of Romeos Dark Chapter sometime...:headbang:

Uli Jon Roth- Transcedental Sky Guitar

Thanks mate, that's cool! Cheers for the heads up!

Dream Theater- Overture 1928 (I was playing along with it... :headbang: )