custom snare sample (joey sturgis snare 1)

cant wait for the old miss may i cymbals been a big fan of how they sound for a while now

Hell Yeah!

Can't wait to release them, I feel cymbals are gonna be my strong point. I think I just got lucky on the snare haha. Well see tho. I'm recording a 20 ply hybrid snare in a month from now. Gonna release that as well :)

Hell Yeah!

Can't wait to release them, I feel cymbals are gonna be my strong point. I think I just got lucky on the snare haha. Well see tho. I'm recording a 20 ply hybrid snare in a month from now. Gonna release that as well :)

I'm definitely interested in your cymbal samples, I'm always looking for new cymbal samples :D

Hell Yeah!

This is good to hear, as the cymbal market is the drum sample world's current weakness IMO

just a thought about the description of the bass drop sample...

you tell us what frequencys are used what the length of the sample and what you used to process it with. for most people on here thats enough info for us to just make it ourselves unless there is some other Sturgis magic going on (im sure there is lol) but there cant really be a whole lot more going on with something as simple as a bass drop