damn i'm drunk -- the thread

Dude you totally missed it, a few hours ago I drank a beer on an empty stomach and ranted ad nauseum against mp3s and Kindles, it was fucking awesome.

Then I ate dinner, enjoyed a second beer, sobered up, and it is now time for my nightly exercise. I did make chili though, so the farts are carrying on where rants subsided.

I wouldve liked that - Im on a kindle right now and prior to this I was listening to mp3s

Love,
Dorian

See?! You would've probably joined me in burning that proverbial motherfucker down at the time.

But now I am fat and sassy once again, caring not for the taste of others, or mine own lack thereof.

Its actually been incredibly useful. As far as non physical music formats...meh, my opinion is still being formed

I'm replying from a shartphone whilst experiencing the great suburban outdoors. My argument holds no water.

You know what's funny is that my post count goes exponential when I'm hammered.

Even funnier is that my volume goes to 11 as well so there is balance in the universe.

i havent drinked (drunked? (dranked?)) anything since new year's

and i won't be drinking anything til february

shit sucks

I basically have to roll into work tomorrow and do nothing for half a day. I'm currently enjoying a $6.00 pint of Evan Williams and listening to Aphrodite's Child. Then I'm gonna write some more on my FANTASTIC book that's gonna ensure that I never have to work again!!!!!!!!!!

I miss this thread. It's been too long :kickass: