DAMN!!! one more show the day of RAGNAROKKR!!!!

Why getting all testy about it?

I am not a fan of the band in the least...
Couldn't give a flying rat's a$$ if they played or not.

In general though, that's kind of an absurd statement to make that "no one" would care about them, or any other band. That's to suggest that "everyone" cares about all the bands being booked

Bands are booked for various reasons.

Anyhow, this is more press than BH has gotten in a while!!
We should get compensated.

not getting testy.

If people cared about them they would have been suggested or talked about them. They are a band no one is really talking about here or on the facebook wall of the fest. or even most chicago locals who go to shows.

I didn't make an absurd statement..you looked at it that way and made the assumption.

To confirm, my reaction to Pat's not knowing BH is as you said.
They are a Chicago area band who was on a large label.
Granted there are many Chicago metal bands who made it to larger labels who are still relatively unknown (IE - Bludgeon, Rival, Oppressor, etc.....)

I can follow the idea that if you are a metal guy in Chicago and claim to be part of your local scene but don't know the bigger bands from your city then you, well let's say you might consider leaving the hall. HAHA
If a person is on the other side of the state and doesn't know a Chicago band
that maybe a little more understandable but not much. I know here in NC it seems if you go outside of Raleigh then no one in the state knows who Widow, TTD, hell even Confessor are, not suggesting that are that big but you would think...