Dan Lilker tells Dave Mustaine the way it is!

smågoth said:
Well I guess it goes both ways, satanist phoned in a phone threat to prevent alot of metal heads from seeing Extol(great band but theyre christian) back in 2002.

I think dave is a moron, but I hope he doesnt quit, because the man made some great music in his time.

Extol are better than most metal bands regardless of religion. That fuckwit needs to have his balls chopped off.

Thraxz said:
Just like hating Axel (Or is is Axle?) Rose is laughable?
Good work pointing out his anger towards Rose, geez he went on for his whole reply complaining and whining about Rose. Infact those whole thread is related to him, your the winner Thraxz, fair dinkim thumbs up winner

Just wanted to add that Dave has not likely ever heard an RC song or album, because he's got a bug up his ass about the name.

His loss.

RC make great tunes.
Dissection may get better when they FINALLY have a new album out. "Maha Kali" isn't the worst thing in the world.

Triple post... wow...
Lack of a consistent shift key...
Retarded posts...

This all points to.... TROLL.

BlackMetalTyrant said:
Im not sticking up for christians, becuase most of them are pushy and irritating, im sticking up for Dave Mustaine because he is the fucking man

el oh el

I'm curious when Dave is going to realize he's homosexual and come out.

Dave is one of the most overrated guitarists on earth.

BlackMetalTyrant said:
The Greys said:
I'm curious when Dave is going to realize he's homosexual and come out.

I bet that would fullfull all of your fantasies wouldnt it queer

hey fullfull...

Learn how to quote vagina. Figure out how you could possibly fuck up quoting when all you have to do is push a bottom.

HEY IF YOU GUYS DON'T STOP BEIN HATIN' ON PANTERA, I JUST MIGHT HAVE TO....

SHOW YOU MY MUSCLES AGAIN