Dane, What books have you read?

It might take a while to get a response....
You see, Mr. Dane is probably out conjuring demons...or laundering his beloved Dethklok shirt :D

:tickled:
hehe, Goosebumps..I remember those.

I got two Dethklok shirts for me birfday (two of the same), but they aren't as cool as WD's.

Corpsegrinder also wears the same Dethklok shirt as WD has as I noticed when I saw Cannibal Corpse. Of course, Corpsegrinder's was covered in various types of gravys and greases, and most likely smelled like what comes out of a skunks ass, which I truly wish not to know what that smell is like.

My guess is that those shirts are only given to guest stars on the show.

lsd subject matter, i don't think he reads, he watches alot of tv...and uses the net to find relationships!

he is on here, sometimes. but he is a bit cagey, in response to personal questions.
:headbang: :headbang:

I'd say anything by Leary or Toffler. To me WD agrees with Leary that we should explore another place (although I think the lyrics have generally transcended some of Leary's more silly material) and Toffler practically invented the idea of future shock, which gets discussed from time to time too.

I'd also recommend you check out a collection of interviews by David Jay Brown called "conversations on the egde of the apocolypse". It features alot of material from some interesting thinkers, including alot of folks who had worked with Dr Leary.

It can also recommend the works of other thinkers such as Buckminster Fuller - so yeah, buy that book.

That's a good thing though.

In 50yrs when we are all walking deaths corridor, Jim will still be rocking ze heavy metal tunes.

Hi there!
Some time ago, I tried to find information about Warrel Danes way of thinking, and the ideas used in his songs. During my searching I found an interesting article, which might also be useful to understand the lyrics and his philosophy.
Here is the link for you: Transcending The Mundane: Metal at its best!
Unfortunately, there is a problem with the link.. I'm not able to link the article directly for some strange reasons.. just click the "Electric Religion"-link on the bottom of the page.
Altough it is really not easy to read for a 17 years old German boy like me, it helped me a lot ;)
Greetings from Germany