Dark prog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Learned environments? Maybe you should learn how to use punctuation first and then come back to lecture me properly.

So when exactly are all you guys going back to haver's forum (which is *so* much better than this one afterall) and continue taking turns jerking off NFU overthere? It's kind of like what's happening here, except I wouldn't have to actually read it.

focusing on mechanics rather than content eh? says much about your intellect. and also, this forum is much more exciting nowadays. the people here can be so volatile.

and cairath, i love you too, sweet cheeks

You were the one who brought up "learned environments". Just seems that if you're going to be an arrogant prick you should atleast do it properly. I don't see what actual content there was to respond to. My intellect is fine, thank you.

I think coming over to a messageboard you all claim to be so inferior just because 'people are so volatile' (translation: we like baiting and trolling) says more about *your* intellect, or at the very least about your maturity. And stick to minding your own business instead of being that guy standing behind someone else's shoulder going "yeah!" whenever he says anything. NFU has a big enough mouth to take care of himself. He doesn't need haver patrol #1 to come in and rescue him.

I'm just getting stick of all you guys constantly whining about how much this forum sucks and how stupid everyone here is and at the same time not going away. Either shut the fuck up or leave. That's all. And that mainly goes for NFU who pretty much has to reply in a "Oh god I am so much smarter than everyone here" manner to every single thread. I know he thinks that's funny, but it really isn't. Not anymore atleast. We all know this place sucks and how stupid everyone is. So let's talk about music instead? And if you feel you are so intellectually superior that you should not even bother with supplying us lowly peons with some music recommendations then by all means don't post.

CAIRATH said:
You were the one who brought up "learned environments". Just seems that if you're going to be an arrogant prick you should atleast do it properly. I don't see what actual content there was to respond to. My intellect is fine, thank you.

I think coming over to a messageboard you all claim to be so inferior just because 'people are so volatile' (translation: we like baiting and trolling) says more about *your* intellect, or at the very least about your maturity. And stick to minding your own business instead of being that guy standing behind someone else's shoulder going "yeah!" whenever he says anything. NFU has a big enough mouth to take care of himself. He doesn't need haver patrol #1 to come in and rescue him.

I'm just getting stick of all you guys constantly whining about how much this forum sucks and how stupid everyone here is and at the same time not going away. Either shut the fuck up or leave. That's all. And that mainly goes for NFU who pretty much has to reply in a "Oh god I am so much smarter than everyone here" manner to every single thread. I know he thinks that's funny, but it really isn't. Not anymore atleast. We all know this place sucks and how stupid everyone is. So let's talk about music instead? And if you feel you are so intellectually superior that you should not even bother with supplying us lowly peons with some music recommendations then by all means don't post.

before you turn this into some homoerotic metalhead version of westside story, lets get one thing straight here.

youve been here since feb 2002. therefore i dont think you need to be reminded of this forum's once glory days. nor do i need to bring to your attention the type of retardation plaguing this once tolerable forum. that being said, you can continue to kick and scream about the "baiters and trollers", but were merely the antithesis (or 'reaction' as it were) of the stupidity epidemic thats taken this place over. perhaps we have as much a place here as anyone else? Or is that not warm and fuzzy enough for you? the point is you rarely do anything to warrant one of these so called "trolls" to flame you, yet you continually bitch about it, what is it to you in the first place if youre so above all this? Unless you truly have no problem with the non-stop lame polls, and repeated FAQ scrolling and the generally massed inferiority and ignorance....which is merely what us "trolls" are frowning upon. But if all that is oblivious to you, then god help you i guess...we're (or at least I) am not going anywhere.

"Argueing over the internet is a lot like running in the special Olympics. Even if you win - you're still retarded."

I have a problem with it because constantly going "oh god this forum sucks now" in every single post you make does nothing to make it any better. Yes, I do know that the forum right now is only a shadow of what it used to be. But there's still two ways out from here. Either you can try to uphold some kind of intelligent/civilised discussion outside of the "wutz ur favorute album" polls, the kind we used to have here, or you can turn it into a total troll fest and make it even worse. Seems like most of you are choosing the latter option and I don't understand why.

I come here to talk about music because that's what I like to do. And constantly having every single thread turned into stupid arguments about how dumb everyone is is just annoying. There are gradiants in between childish trolling and a homoerotic lovefest, you know? I'm not saying everyone should go "You go girlfriend!" whenever someone posts a recommendation, but you don't need to be a total asshole unprovoked either. I don't like the stupid polls and the lame Opeth related questions that have already been answered a thousand times either. So I mostly just skip those threads. But when someone mentions another band to discuss it *still* always turns into "everyone on this forum is so inferior and why do I bother blah blah blah". If you want to troll the retarded threads then be my guest, I rarely read them anyway. But it just sucks to constantly see threads that would otherwise have had potential turn into a total clusterfuck that no one gets anything out of ('cept for a handful of teenagers who seem to think that is actually funny).

CAIRATH said:

forget the "learned environments" comment. you clearly dont understand what im talking about and im not willing to take it further. but lets get one thing straight: i never once complained about this forum nor claimed that it was inferior to haver's forum. also, about my comments concerning the volatility (not the right word) of the people here- i'm merely getting a rise out of you people. and you might be right with your comment about my maturity. im only having fun. after all, this IS an internet forum.

uhh...arguing with a guy who's built his e-reputation or e-empire or e-whatever for the last few years is futile. you know?

CAIRATH said:
I have a problem with it because constantly going "oh god this forum sucks now" in every single post you make does nothing to make it any better. Yes, I do know that the forum right now is only a shadow of what it used to be. But there's still two ways out from here. Either you can try to uphold some kind of intelligent/civilised discussion outside of the "wutz ur favorute album" polls, the kind we used to have here, or you can turn it into a total troll fest and make it even worse. Seems like most of you are choosing the latter option and I don't understand why.

I come here to talk about music because that's what I like to do. And constantly having every single thread turned into stupid arguments about how dumb everyone is is just annoying. There are gradiants in between childish trolling and a homoerotic lovefest, you know? I'm not saying everyone should go "You go girlfriend!" whenever someone posts a recommendation, but you don't need to be a total asshole unprovoked either. I don't like the stupid polls and the lame Opeth related questions that have already been answered a thousand times either. So I mostly just skip those threads. But when someone mentions another band to discuss it *still* always turns into "everyone on this forum is so inferior and why do I bother blah blah blah". If you want to troll the retarded threads then be my guest, I rarely read them anyway. But it just sucks to constantly see threads that would otherwise have had potential turn into a total clusterfuck that no one gets anything out of ('cept for a handful of teenagers who seem to think that is actually funny).

i think youre glass is a little half empty here my friend. many threads are doing fine right now. even this one...theres been some good suggestions. can we help that the guy who started it is a complete quack and started the whole thing off with "i dont like singers"? no, we cant...nor should we let him get away with such ridiculousness.

regardless, nobody is complaining about this forum in every post...were merely making it so people might actually watch what they say before they do from now on, (you claim that i have verbal diahrea). maybe i do...but its just a different kind. Now is that so wrong? :rolleyes:

i have an idea...basically, there is the idiots and the non-idiots....so, everytime someone says something that you think is stupid, just ignore it. this would all end right away.

JoeVice said:
i have an idea...basically, there is the idiots and the non-idiots....so, everytime someone says something that you think is stupid, just ignore it. this would all end right away.

says one of the idiots. youd like to get off that easy wouldnt you?

Status
Not open for further replies.