Choose the least good song

• Total voters

Villain

Doctor BenQuillity
May 7, 2001
Finland
Visit site
In case you don't know the rules, read the following carefully:

1. Vote for the song you think isn't great enough to proceed to the next round, ie. vote for your least favorite song.

2. Vote in both parts (1 & 2) of the Survivor - one vote in each poll, thus two votes total per round / person.

Last round two songs from Damage Done were voted out, let's see what happens now.

-Villain

This one was harder than part one, I chose To a Bitter Halt, I guess I don't like Projector THAT much

i stick with my choice of 'hedon', and that's only, as always, because i remember it less clearly than the rest, so it must not have spawned incredible passion in me.

rahvin said:
not built to last, again. what's with that song that makes you people want to save it every time, i ask?
Ah, for me it is definitely the incredibly beautiful instrumental middle-part - that alone raises this otherwise average (by DT-standards) song quite a few ranks in my listing. The ending is also pretty good, but without that middle-part Not Built to Last would not be among my favorites from Haven-album.

-Villain

Damn.. this is getting difficult..

I'm (again) surprised and pleased 'At Loss for Words' made it. I think if it makes it to the last round I'll take a few days off school and throw an At-Loss-for-Words party.. yes, that'll have to be done in such a case..
Everyone's invited

Thanatos said:
This one was harder than part one, I chose To a Bitter Halt, I guess I don't like Projector THAT much
Yeah, man, this one's a bitch and a half.
I might've thought the same about that song, but when I'm listening to it, I just can't bring myself to vote for it..

BuzzAldrin said:
on your time huh? guess that one didnt grew on me....
That's because you weren't fertile enough for it :p

Villain said:
At Loss for Words, one more time.
Yeah, yeah.. go play with your anime balls :p

hyena said:
i stick with my choice of 'hedon', and that's only, as always, because i remember it less clearly than the rest, so it must not have spawned incredible passion in me.
..so why not just give it another good listen? You might end up thinking: "what the hell was I thinking at that time?" or "Ahh.. I love that song! ..so that's what it's called!"

TheFourthHorseman said:
The Sun Fired Blanks
I think my final choice for this round will have to come between that and '..of Melancholy Burning'
(The 'Mine is the Grandeur..' part is what saves it, in my mind)

Kovenant84 said:
On your time
That's one of the best there, what's the matter with you? Don't tell me you let all those stuck up NHP kids turn you reta'ded.. :p

TheFourthHorseman said:
Re: Not Built to Last
The ending, oh my god the ending.
Delirious said:
:err:
It's a pretty good ending, yes, but what's so great about it?
But then again I don't turn to DT for my heavy pounding, double bass, f0ckinheavymetal needs.
I do more agree with Villain about it being quite nice in the middle..

rahvin said:
damn, my mission is desperate. :(
Mine is even more so.
You're trying hard, and seemingly alone, to get one song knocked off the polls;
and I'm trying hard, and seemingly alone, to keep one song from being knocked off the polls..

:(

..I need support and care, and protection from Villain and his henchmen :cry:

Wow, we are actually getting some discussion and arguments about our choices here - keep it coming, folks! :)

MagSec4 said:
and I'm trying hard, and seemingly alone, to keep one song from being knocked off the polls..

:(

..I need support and care, and protection from Villain and his henchmen :cry:
The bad thing (for you) being that the one song you want to protect is the one song I want to get rid off! :devil:

My only problem is - where have all those who voted At Loss for Words two rounds ago gone??? My faithful henchmen, where art thou? :confused:

Well, I guess I just need to go and play with my anime balls then. :loco:

-Villain

MagSec4 said:
:err:
It's a pretty good ending, yes, but what's so great about it?
But then again I don't turn to DT for my heavy pounding, double bass, f0ckinheavymetal needs.
I do more agree with Villain about it being quite nice in the middle..

well, neither do I. heck, it seems I don't even have very much of heavy pounding, double bass, f0ckinheavymetal needs left any more. but that doesn't, as far as I can see, mean that you have to like the parts that happen to include heavy pounding, double bass, f0ckinheavymetal less than the ones that don't include heavy pounding, double bass f0ckinheavymetal...

so what's so great about it? I think I'd say the rise of intensity (and ok, I admit, I really like that "double" drum fill at about 03:00) followed by the sudden ending. which, of course, includes the middle part being mellow or it wouldn't have the same, if any, effect.