Dark Tranquillity U.S./Canadian Tour 2007

Anyone besides La Rocque (who seems quite content acting like a childish piece of shit) willing to buy me some merch (probably just the 1 item... likely a necklace), and have it sent over to Australia? Willing to pay via whatever means necessary. :D

They just look so awesome and I'd hate to miss out.

Anyone besides La Rocque (who seems quite content acting like a childish piece of shit) willing to buy me some merch (probably just the 1 item... likely a necklace), and have it sent over to Australia? Willing to pay via whatever means necessary. :D

They just look so awesome and I'd hate to miss out.

How 'bout you send me that t-shirt from Australian tour, and I'll buy you something you want? :heh:

Actually he should get us the limited edition of Fiction with the Aussie bonus track. Then we have a deal!

We can get it from different sources, while specific tour t-shirts are hard to get (check out Italian fan-site for all 2006 tour t-shirts, US got the most plain ones that time).

Actually he should get us the limited edition of Fiction with the Aussie bonus track. Then we have a deal!

Well, this CAN be done... if you want? When I go to pick up my own copy I'll happily pick up 1 or 2 more and send them to whoever. Depending on the price, we'll work out what merch I'd like sent back in return. :D

We can get it from different sources

That's crazy talk. >_>

In all honesty, I'm not entirely willing to seperate from my beloved DT shirt, which just happens to symbolise one of the most awesome nights of my life. :headbang:

I'm having second thoughts - the seats might be cool if they don't yell at me for standing on them... (one foot on the back of mine, one on the back of the guy in front of me... not just standing on my seat).

~kov.

That's crazy talk. >_>

Believe me, ebay will be swarming with those editions pretty soon. As I mentioend before - it took only 5 days to get a package from Korea, so...

BTW, do you have any local shops which sell those shirts, or that was just seen on tour?

I rarely see tour shirts at shops when I look for shirts. Only one place I've ever been to had some shirts from the last tour that came through.

And Plin - how much more do the cds go for on EBay than they retail for?

~kov.

Not much - buyout was about $20-25 for that edition with shipping (Soundtrack to Your Escape with bonus live DVD - uber-grim stuff and celestial packaging!)

Ah, ok. Not half bad. Hopefully they'll have all the editions.

If anyone's going to the show on the 19th, mind checking out the prices on all the goodies? I need to know how much cash to bring. (So far I've been planning on bringing $Alot.)

~kov.

@Kov: I'm on a $100/night budget, traveling and food expenses and hookers are not included.

The live DVD with Only For The Weak and Watch Them Feed in Wacken 2003?

That's the US edition, the Korean had a music video (TQP?) and 3 songs (System, Pinball Map, Episode 666) from Seoul show from Reroute 2002 tour.

Hmmm... I got that when I went to England. They're supposed to sell it there?

Ah, the 2002 Seoul show is probably the worst IF performance I've seen up to date. :heh:

That was, actually, Ozzfest edition, I think it was distributed worldwide after.

Seoul was cool, random rare tracks, but R2R (the song) should have been ditched - Anders mercilessly slaughtered it that time :/