Dark Tranquillity U.S./Canadian Tour 2007

I doubt you've seen them live ever at all.
Ofcourse not. But I always watch my bootlegs. No need for a bootleg actually, on their Used and Abused DVD: Gay keyboards at the beginning. Bjorn and Jesper do not play the lead after the intro, just the rythem guitars. There's always something wrong with the first solo, the second solo is right though. Anders is somehow always off-melody when singing. I dunno, but the song isn't the same, the studio version is 1000x better.

Ofcourse not. But I always watch my bootlegs. No need for a bootleg actually, on their Used and Abused DVD: Gay keyboards at the beginning. Bjorn and Jesper do not play the lead after the intro, just the rythem guitars. There's always something wrong with the first solo, the second solo is right though. Anders is somehow always off-melody when singing. I dunno, but the song isn't the same, the studio version is 1000x better.

They tweak most songs anyway, but live it's completely different experience.

After seeing them like 12-13 times (too lazy or lost count), I hardly care for OFTW... I'm fucking tired of it, actually :heh:

Believe me, ebay will be swarming with those editions pretty soon. As I mentioend before - it took only 5 days to get a package from Korea, so...

BTW, do you have any local shops which sell those shirts, or that was just seen on tour?

I'm pretty sure it was just a tour thing... haven't seen them anywhere else.

"Drench Logic"

...That is the best.

I also think I'll be getting the far-right DT symbol necklace... thing. When I was just a wee Dark Tranquillity appreciator, back in 2002-ish, I used to draw that symbol on everything.

I'm hoping to make it to the Dream Theater concert this year. I kept missing the dates for some reason. I doubt I'll have enough money to attend the Dark Tranquility, though. Any other concert, for that matter. Really sucks...

plintus i saw in flames live a while back not this tour but their last 1 and he does butcher his songs

I see in flames a few times on every tour, so it depends, really.

And from the front row - it doesn't matter, I listen to perfectly recorded records at home, at a concert I want raw energy, adrenalin flowing and whatever else, sound isn't perfect anyway (it's LOUD at the front, and I don't use earplugs).

New York and Philadelphia always were top quality perfomances in my rich experience.

Oh boy, that's tempting.

Anyway, are you paying in Australian dollars?

Whatever's best for you...?

I can pay over paypal. But probably the easiest way would be if I you could give me a BSB number and I'll transfer funds directly into your account.

How much (in AU, including postage) do you think a necklace will be?

Look, plintus you sexy man you. If you'd rather not do this just let me know, that's fine with me (</3). Just let me know SOON so I can put that money torwards something else, such as a Bloodbath shirt. :D