Dark Tranquillity U.S./Canadian Tour 2007

We just got back from the Social.
DT were great, I always find it difficult to put it into words how good they are, you must see them live to understand.
Here's what was for sale, men's tshirt, girly shirt, beanie, flask. No hoodies, no necklaces that Niklas had posted, maybe they
will be available later in the tour? Andres was wearing one of the necklaces. Really like the shirt, it has a Terminus vibe
Set list, in order
Terminus
Final Resistance
Headon
My Negation
The Wonders at Your Feet
Lost to Apathy
The Sun Fired Blanks
White Noise/Black Silence
The Treason Wall
The Endless Feed
Focus Shift
Punish My Heaven
The Lesser Faith
Damage Done
The New Build
I'm off to St Petersburg later today to do it all over again -

DT were great, I always find it difficult to put it into words how good they are, you must see them live to understand.
Here's what was for sale, men's tshirt, girly shirt, beanie, flask. No hoodies, no necklaces that Niklas had posted, maybe they
will be available later in the tour? Andres was wearing one of the necklaces. Really like the shirt, it has a Terminus vibe
Set list, in order
Terminus
Final Resistance
Headon
My Negation
The Wonders at Your Feet
Lost to Apathy
The Sun Fired Blanks
The Treason Wall
The Endless Feed
Focus Shift
Punish My Heaven
The Lesser Faith
Damage Done
The New Build

Awesome setlist. Hedon is a nice touch, and the rest is solid.

Who went first? DT or The Haunted?

Hedon. Oh boy.

Thanks for the list, LaRoque - any idea on what the others played? And if DT and The Haunted are switching every night... lets try to see who'll headline at each show :). At least they'll headline one of the shows I see, regardless.

~kov (starts making his concert playlist).

EDIT: Oh, and thanks for the merch info - any news on prices?

If I'm not mistaken, I've seen The Haunted listed as headliners for all of the US shows. Which doesn't quite make sense, but I guess it saves the organizers the confusion of trying to figure out which nights who will be headlining, especially if it's more of a spur-of-the-moment thing.

I guess it doesn't really matter, as long as they play the same length. Just easier to encore if you headline :p

~kov.

Yeah, "co-headlining" pretty much means that.

Checked the dates: yeah, it could be different order of switching, we'll see.

Thanx alot La Roque! :cool: :)
do you remember The Haunted set list as well? just curious even if i'm a continent away from there!:rolleyes:
*hopes the same bill will come to europe* :D

Set list, in order
Terminus
Final Resistance
Headon
My Negation
The Wonders at Your Feet
Lost to Apathy
The Sun Fired Blanks
The Treason Wall
The Endless Feed
Focus Shift
Punish My Heaven
The Lesser Faith
Damage Done
The New Build

Some awesome stuff in there, although I wish I hadn't read it. :p Maybe I'll forget by April 9th. The lack of Monochromatic Stains is marginally disappointing, but it is still a great setlist.

I just find it interesting that they chose to end with TNB, rather than the usuals - Final Resistance or My Negation. Still, this is good. I can look up the lyrics to the few I don't have memorized, in preparation.

~kov.

I'm going to St. Pete tonight and was trying to figure out about what time to show up. Did the order of the bands go: Scar Symmetry first, Into Eternity second, DT third and Haunted headlinging, from the Orlando show last night? I just want to make sure that if I show up a bit late getting out of work, that I'm not going to miss DT.

The lack of Monochromatic Stains is marginally disappointing, but it is still a great setlist.

You know, that's funny... 'Cause I was looking at the set list and was glad to see it gone. I don't know why everyone loves that song, it was my least favorite track from Damage Done.

I also really wish that Constant was in place of Hedon. But, yeah! Definitely a nice setlist. Except I really wish Icipher was on that list, it's by far my favorite song from the new disc. I guess we'll see how the show pans out tonight!

Personally, I just don't care what songs they're gonna play. Only to know that they're gonna play for 75 minutes, I know it's gonna be awesome. DT is DT :D Although I'm happy to know that I'll get to hear The Lesser Faith live ;)

Who is actually headlining? 75 minutes is a long time for a the band prior to! I'm just happy they aren't getting another 45 minute spot or something short like that.

I have to say, I'm incredibly happy with that setlist. I'm actually not sure if I would change anything at all, given the chance. Except perhaps to throw Inside the Particle Storm in there, but pulling that off live would be tough.

And you better believe I'll be chanting InisignifiCunt the whole time.

~kov.

hahahaha I wish I could see that and be there at the nYC gig :(

Well, you chose some Megadeth and hockey over dt. Sure you'll see them at Africanfestivalen and bla-bla-bla, but dt and New York always have been awesome.

:heh:

I. Will. Be. There.

Kov, you can chant "Cunt!" it's much shorter and way more understandable :D