Dark Tranquillity U.S./Canadian Tour 2007

Well, you chose some Megadeth and hockey over dt. Sure you'll see them at Africanfestivalen and bla-bla-bla, but dt and New York always have been awesome.

:heh:

I. Will. Be. There.

Kov, you can chant "Cunt!" it's much shorter and way more understandable :D

Pffffff come on! DT plus MONTREAL is always something awesome also ;) Next time I'll try the NYC experience!

I'm going to St. Pete tonight and was trying to figure out about what time to show up. Did the order of the bands go: Scar Symmetry first, Into Eternity second, DT third and Haunted headlinging, from the Orlando show last night? I just want to make sure that if I show up a bit late getting out of work, that I'm not going to miss DT.

Im want to go to that show as well, i have a game till 10pm and i just hope that DT goes up last so i wont miss them. Does anyone have any insight as to what times things go down? I know from the website the doors open at 7 and probably first band up at 7:30.

Yeah Montreal has a good reputation regarding concerts! I thought bands always said that just to be kind with us, but I guess they often meant it, for real, you know... kinda cool! :)

Just got back from the St.Petersburg Venue and found out the the Haunted is the headliner. For 7pm the turnout looke pretty good so far. I just hope at 10 i can still catch most of DT setlist.

Damn all you lucky bastards seeing DT in the next few days! There's nothing quite like a DT concert... hope you all have an awesome time (that shouldn't be to difficult).

Eagerly/impatiently awaiting another Aussie tour.

So I've determined it is going to be a bitch to get to the show on Friday for me. If I want to take the train route, I have to be out of there by 11:30. But the problem with that is, even if I get out of work 2 hours early, trains will only get me there by about 10:15.

Not lovin' it.

~kov.

EDIT: At least my only problem with the Monday show is how I'm going to work out a change of clothes for the show, which I already have ideas on how to do. Some better planning could have gone into the one on Friday.

Dammit. Looks like I'm bailing on the Worcester show. It's physically impossible for me to make it there and get back again.

On the positive side, though, she's pretty sure that she'll be free again on Monday, so it looks like the NY show will be even better.

~kov.

Another great show(St Pete), the sound was so much better as they played in a theater
as opposed to a bar, saying that its all good. Got a PM about the DT sawg
shirts and girly are $25, a second tour shirt was available, the first one has a Terminus theme,
this second shirt has a Phoenix type bird w/North America, Spring 2007, its has the same design
as the girly. They had a hoodie for sale this time for $40 but no beanie($20) and no flask($20)
for sale? I don't understand why something is for sale one night and not the next? No way the
beanie and flask sold out in one night. Still no necklaces, Niklas wrote that a sample CD would be
available at the shows, not available so far?
Last tour here they traveled in a van sort of ride, this tour they are using a regular tour bus.
Forum members may find ths of interest? As DT played before the Haunted, after
DT finished their set, many concert goers left the theater, there was no re entry so they were not coming
back in, this is just a guess but I'd say about 1/4 to 1/5 of the crowed exited after DT's set and
did not stay to see the Haunted.
Next DT show for me, is Pittsburgh(Millvale) PA, a week from friday

Dark Tranquillity RULES!!! :headbang:

Poor Kov :) That's why I had to gave up any hopes on my LA trip in April :S

Thanks for the update, La Rocque :)

Well, I'll still be there at the NYC show, and now she will too, so it's all good. That's not to say that seeing DT twice instead of once wouldn't be better :p

And awesome info on the swag, Roque. I'll be well pissed if there's no flasks left.

If anyone is looking for me at the NYC show, I'll be the one arguing with the hot girl about how a flask "is still essential, even if I don't drink," and being yelled at for spending too much money on band stuff :D

Ok - if DT played first in St. Pete's, that means... DT plays last in NYC? :heh:

~kov.

I'm gonna have to buy a girlie shirt. And I'll have the poster, but I'll need one of you guys to hold it since I'll be taking pictures that night:)

In Canada DT is listed as the headlining band. I hope that is it true, I didn't doubt it till reading this thread... but now I'm unsure, I jsut have one question:

Who the fuck are The Haunted :lol:(Though Into Eternity is pretty tight)

And setlist looks good, although I'm a bit sad there's no MS, Doberman, Feast of Burden, Lady in Black, etc...but WN/BS and Hedon and Damage Done and such songs make up for it...