Dark Tranquillity U.S./Canadian Tour 2007

dammit i wish i didn't read that post above me about the setlist :lol: i always like to go to the shows without any ideas of what they will play, but oh well.

and if dt are first of the two, then i can get to meet them earlier, but as mentioned, in Canada they are billed as the headliner. odd.

but one week to go....

guys, why dont you post some pix as well? or some reviews?

and about TH: if you miss them your gonna miss alot!
i like them, and their drummer is one of my favorite, hes got a special style cos hes very fast but tight, hes got a special shot imo. :kickass:

I really do hope DT is headlining, I have no interest in seeing the Haunted as the headliner, I just checked out there myspace, they're nothing special imo, aw well I can always can leave early. :p

Im all about every band there, so its a treat for me, i hope Dt does play last though cuz none of my friends like The Haunted and there gonna wanna leave after Dt plays. Please play last in NYC dt! thank you! : )

I really do hope DT is headlining, I have no interest in seeing the Haunted as the headliner, I just checked out there myspace, they're nothing special imo, aw well I can always can leave early. :p
of course everybody is entitled to their opinion and i'm not coming to convinced you about TH so pls dont get me wrong, ;) but TH isnt a band to check out about quickly before a gig IMO ... also IMO their selection on myspace isnt that good...
(how many IMO... :p )

Haunted are a good solid band IMO, there albums with Dolving singing rule, One Kill Wonder and Made Me do it used to be my favorites, but now i like rEVOLVEr and Dead Eye alot More.

as long as dt gets a full setlist i don't care what order they are in. it woudl be better if they weren't last then just so i don't have to stand through the haunted.

but when dt played last with Soilwork i always wondered if they actually got a full setlist or not.

Yeah, only Soilwork had a long set, I believe.

T-3 days and counting. I wish I was going tonight, but there's no way.

~kov.

Get to Philly tomorrow, you, miserable sob.

Give up that trip to Boscovs for just one time. It will be soooo worth it.

If you are not coming - gimme your phone #, I'll call you when dt goes on stage :heh:

Wow... been ages since I've posted here, but figured I'd pop in since I'm going to the Toronto show on Thursday. Sadly, going by myself, so maybe a few of us can meet up.

And I'm shocked as well at people saying they don't know who The Haunted are... granted... I havent been much a fan since I greatly prefer Marco Aro on vocals, but still, 'Made Me Do It' and "One Kill Wonder' kick ass! 'Revolver', and 'The Dead Eye'.... Eh..

I'm not a huge Into Eternity fan, but they put on a good live show (saw em at Gigantour), and canadian content is always nice.

And Scar Symmetry will tear it up.

Speaking of which, anyone know Scar Symmetry's setlist?

DT marathon weekend, i can wait to see them 3 days in a row! If anyone wants to meet up in Philly/VA/NYC for some drinks before the show, im planning on getting to the venues pretty early so let me know

I'll be looking for your beard - send me a PM with your #