Dark Tranquillity U.S./Canadian Tour 2007

< I look like this, except not black&white :lol:

probably going to wear my Nightingale shirt, don't think there will be many others so that should make me stand apart haha

Oh man! I missed the first live Icipher!? I love that song, dammit!

Oh, man, NYC is gonna be crazy. And I love that Anders thought BBKings was one of the better venues - it is a pretty good site.

What's it looking like for NYC attendance? Plin, me, who else?

~kov.

^
Did they have necklaces!?

All you lucky bastards seeing them play Icipher. That's one of my favourite songs off Fiction (much jealousy here). Just out of curiosity... was the croud singing the new songs? :p

They had cool-looking dog tags and belt buckles. Another thing: you could pre-order Fiction by buying this large coupon to redeem at a CD store on release day.

So, since this is the first concert that I'll have disposable income to spend at, my question is: do you have to use cash at the merch table, or could I get away with a credit card?

And, if it varies from venue to venue, I'm going to Jaxx tomorrow, in case any of you know about there specifically.

those are actually fairly good prices. very good actually. i hope that they bring all of the merch to the canadian shows and it is the same price.

i got my shirt and winter hat both for $25 on the Character tour, so it looks like the prices went up, but they are still better than most other bands merch prices

Too many photos, need some editing and careful picking out ;) This is it for now, off to D.C. in a bit.

dt_phl_2007.jpg

Last night was definitely the best concert I've ever been to (first time seeing DT).They were absolutely fantastic, all I could ask for (strained my neck headbanging), and I got a setlist to boot. : P

The songs played were the same as every other show, except we didn't get Hedon (noticible, because its on the sheet), nor White Noise/Black Silence, and we got The Lesser Faith instead of Icipher (which is fine with me, as I love the Lesser Faith a tad more), but I wouldn't be suprised if Icipher showed up again.

Have we ever discerned whether Mikael has multiple buttoned-down black shirts or whether it's always the same one?

edit: I'll be at Jaxx tonight.

I too shall be at Jaxx, leaving from new jersey in about an hour... I have to get on the railing tonight, where i was yesterday in philly the people were just standing around with blank expressions for DT, it was quite upsetting!