Dark Tranquillity U.S./Canadian Tour 2007

Ok, so it seems Ticketmaster doen't have either of the two shows I want to go to listed. Anyone know of another site I could use? I don't mind running into the city to pick up the ticket for the NYC show, as it's right here, but having to go to Worcester just to pick up the tickets would be a major pain in the ass.

~kov.

EDIT: Found Tickets.com for the Wuster show. Checking around to see if they have the NYC show as well.

EDIT2: WTF????? Yo, Plin - Gramercy has fucking SEATS?! It's really an old movie theater. We're gonna have to try to get the front row or some shit, hehe.

I'm in the front row, whatrever it takes. Even if it takes me out of the theatre afterwards :D

//they got to move those - The Troc is the tehatre, too.

I'll be in afront row. And don't get all tough on me, new yorkers - I'm from fucking Minsk!

:)

Let's be friends, aye? Or I'll spit on you!!!!1! :heh:

Haha, no problems here. The only thing that sucks is that it will likely be much more subdued because of the seating deal. And I'm wondering how strict and such the security is going to be - it could be a real buzzkill to have to stay in seats and such - happened to me last Ozzfest, and was ridiculously stupid.

~kov.

Maybe we can make a DT VIP section down in front :p
~kov.

I want in! I already got my tics for the Troc show and I am incredibly excited, for it will be my first DT show. I just hope they get to play a long set. I don't want it cut down if Haunted goes on last ( I don't care about The Haunted at all, really). I am surprised so many are going to the Philly show...

Well yeah, if we can actually make a DT section, then of course you're invited.

Hrm. Methinks I won't be drinking (too much), as I'll probably have to drive home. Most likely I'll be headed over right after work, and I'll have to change clothes and such. Unless they've got a bag-check I'll have to put it in my car.

~kov.

We can openly ask - I was going to, actually, but I have a low-end camcorder, and would love so much to have a 100% front-row experience. Always can "lay my greasy pawns" on a semi-pro device (from flatmate's college), but I'm currently working on something else, though ;)

I was so psyched about going to LA, and there might have been something very special happening, but unfortunate work obligations, as I was saying befoe, prolly: our engineer is out on vacation, so I can't go, plus entire office is moving around that time, and I don't know when I will be needed.

But who knows...

Good call Nikkie! Ok, this time, I better not be the only one wearing the friggin nametags. Yes, it made for a funny story, but I looked the idiot for most of the night :p

~kov.

Nametags can be found in the Intro to DT Forum thread.

Here's a little prototype of how it may look like:

DTthing.jpg

I could get in front row if I really had that kind of effort, but like I said, I'd rather get there six hours early just so I can think about that instead of having to think about anything else in my life. Besides, if I got in a fight trying to get into the front and ended up getting kicked out cuz some drunk bastard wanted to start some shit I'd be REALLY upset about it.

So yes, I will be there six hours before the show, and I will be asked hundreds of time what I'm doing and when people start showing up everyoen who has to wait in the back of the line is going to ask me when I got there, and blah blah blah, but its worth it definitely.

I'd wear that nametag... but id be the only one...:cry: :erk: o_O :yuk: :mad:

Haha, ok, fine. You don't have to. We should bring them as proof of ID, though, to get into the 'VIP' section - I think that has definite potential. That way we won't have someone trying to pose as you getting in.

~kov.

EDIT: I meant these: http://www.cerberus-studios.com/umforum/DTnametag.zip

EDIT2: In other news, I may only be at the Worcester show. I'll have to see.

I like the nametag. Any chance of going backstage?