Dave "Christian" Mustaine - fuck off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Master summed it up.

Ill just add 'this thread sucks' to it. Perhaps it wouldn't have been so bad if TakinTheMusicBack didn't carry himself like a complete retard. But whats done is done I guess.

who really cares? megadeth has sucked from the start. right up there with pantera. nu metal of the 90s
~gR~

lmao, check out this private message I just recieved:

TakinTheMusicBack said:
Why EXACTLY are you arguing with me? Do you disagree or are you just a fucking wanker? I go with the latter.
Fuck you.
:wave:

My reply:

What kind of a fucking loser are you?

"I GOTS TO PM JEAN-PIERRE N TELL HIM HOW MUCH I H8 HIM, SO I CAN WIN AT THE INTAR-NET!!!!!111"

Jean-Pierre said:

My reply:

"I GOTS TO PM JEAN-PIERRE N TELL HIM HOW MUCH I H8 HIM, SO I CAN WIN AT THE INTAR-NET!!!!!111"

Heh, what a douche.

TakinTheMusicBack said:
Ha ha!!! Is iT? Well, please show me the proof. As far as I'm aware, the Romans never mentioned him. So, how exactly is his existence a proven fact?
Quite apart from that, we all know Jesus wasn't a God - so why would we want to hear a former metal god eulogising about him?
It's historically proven that Jesus really existed. There's no proof about the miracles though, which is obvious.

Can you people give me the definition of a christian??? Cause actually I'm a christian but I don't have much faith and I don't have the feeling I should be put in some sort of rehab simply because I'm a christian. People who think that way are kinda stupid... right? Of course, those who have an enormous faith and lose all judgement because of this need some sort of rehab IMO... but if they don't piss others with their religion, fine by me.

How the fuck is singing about your beliefs "shoving it down" someones throat? You weren't fucking forced to buy the fucking album nor are you fucking forced to agree with him just because he's fucking Dave Mustaine, so please SHUT THE FUCK UP.

TakinTheMusicBack said:
I'm just stating an opinion. Which clearly differs from yours. So I should be shot, apparently.
My god what an intellect - someone's opinion differs - shoot him!
Fuck off.
And what exactly are you doing?

AsModEe said:
Can you people give me the definition of a christian??? Cause actually I'm a christian but I don't have much faith and I don't have the feeling I should be put in some sort of rehab simply because I'm a christian. People who think that way are kinda stupid... right? Of course, those who have an enormous faith and lose all judgement because of this need some sort of rehab IMO... but if they don't piss others with their religion, fine by me.
Anyone who chooses to live by a book as faulty and inacurate as the Bible, a book as counterintuitive to our nature, a book that is as ilogical as the Bible needs to be put in rehabilitation, cuz they seriously need help. Basically the Bible forces people to be driven by their fears under a false shroud of love. It's a great way to control and supress a large groups of people, which some may argue is nessacary, but really is extremley destrutive on an induvidual level. It makes people suceptable to fear, teaches them not to question, not to use logic and to go against their nature. So yeah, I think Christians should be put in rehab so they can learn to love life and stop obsessing over their death. Christians need rehab so they can stop allowing fear to run their life. Christains need rehab so they can learn to not be ashamed of their natural desires. Sorry if I'm rambling, this is probably a very messy post...

So what if Dave Mustaine converted to Christianity? There are many metal band members converted to Christianity like Tom Araya, Chuck Schuldiner, Dan Spitz, and Dream Theater. That doesn't mean their music sucks.

If TakinTheMusicBack was next to me, I'd punch him in the face until his nose fucking bleeds.

Religion aside, I think Can't Die Dead enough would make any old time Megadeth fan hold off on paying $20 for the new album. I can't decide what sucks more, the video or the song itself. I'm going to go listen to Rust In Peace again.

TakinTheMusicBack, calm down you fuckin douche. Who cares if he's Christian? Why don't you have a go at every religion if you must be such a whiney whore? And crimsonfloyd has a very good point, why the FUCK did you even bring up Christianity if you were going to dismiss its relevance to this thread in the first place? Rust in Peace was good, it would've been good if it was packed with Christian lyrics, why do you hate it so much? My opinion is that you should let people believe what they want to believe and sing about it if they wish, you don't have to go and dismiss everything to do with Christianity as people forcing it on you.

Jean-Pierre said:

My reply:

Your reply was really funny.
Can I just say, in my defence I'd had six cans of Fosters and a 2 litre bottle of Strongbow cider when I posted this thread and I still managed to sound more coherent than Jean-Pierre.
It should be illegal to post on message boards when you're ripped off your tits although I stand by my original post (what I can understand of it that is) - reciting a prayer on a song should be done only by Styper, not Megadeth.
My hands are shaking I've got such a bad hangover, so fuck you all I'm off for more beer.

I'm just trying to think what other message boards I visited last night - did I post rambling drunken inanities on any of them? I've probably been banned from a few. :guh: AND I can't even have a beer, the shops don't sell it until 12.30 on a Sunday, because of the stupid CHRISTIAN fucking lawmakers.

Status
Not open for further replies.