Dead Hot Lioness, get your ass in here!

So ledmag, where have you been?
around my home town. I moved to another house, so i could re-model my house, palying in the band, working, buying cds movies, etc...asme old meaninless shit. oh, i did STOP drinking. a yr now, drunk only one time...started smoking again, cut all my hair off, got rid of the beard, same-O same-O

DEAD HOT LIONESS>>> Well, ill have to take a pic of me and the house....although, the house isnt new, i moved so i could remodel MY home..im back in my home now. New hard wood floors, ceiling fans, kitchen cabs, shower, vanity, paint, etc...all finished but a small bit of paint. well, the inside is all finished, this spring im gonna start on the outside...i went through around 10000 dollars on the house. I must get my savings back in order. I was off work for between 9 and 12 weeks for a surgery after the remodel hahaha. I have disability insurance @ work, 50% of what i make, so while i was off i spent 4000 dollars of my savings on bills and living....ive been back @ work for about 4 months now.

Led, remodeling a new house can be soooo stressful and hard, yet it gives you a great satisfaction with doing it
"for your own place". I know how hard it is to go through this process... You find yourself go to Home Depot
7 times a week, aye? hehe
But, I'm sure your house looks awesome!
What surgery? you ok? Hope it went well and that you are resting and healing.
What do you for a living?

The Lioness>>>Im way better...i busted my gut. I sold a guy a riding lawn mower, helped him load it, and.....Dr cleared me for full duties before i returned to work.

by education, im an architectual drafter, by occupation, im a fork lift operator. Not a bad job really, pay is good. I get to fly around all day dodgeing ppl, other fork lifts, the wall, polls etc. hahaha. Really, ive only had one accident in the 3 plus yrs ive worked there. I dropped a load. Most of the other operators drop stuff at least once a week.

On the remodel, before my divorce, i was self employed in the construction biz, my father was for 27 yrs, so i didnt make that many trips to home depot (lowes for me), but yeah, it can be a hassel if you havent really planed it all out.

The house should be awsome in a few yrs (IMO). Its not a bad, i just want it BETTER.

Im off all week.