Death Metal Bands

So we are playing at Helliad Fest in Poland later this year, expecting @Lifemocker to be there of course.

49616281_1191765347644762_653974462340792320_o.jpg

https://helliad.com/

Im not really going to live shows, and my road to this city is one of the shittiest in the country, I can be much quicker in Germany than Gdynia.

Good luck though, dont get mugged or crucified.

Reactions: DarkGift
Not much, since it's near the baltic sea, which is pretty disgusting and I hate beaches.

But I think you could go on military ship and see how it looks inside. Although I'm not sure if this was Gdynia or Gdansk (Gdansk is basically a neighbouring city and I think it has more attractions if youre looking for them).
I think there is also a museum of military navy near the harbour.

Reactions: DarkGift
Kek, talkin about Gdansk, city's Mayor was just stabbed by supporter of current government. Dude will probably die, looks like he got stabbed in heart and pancreas / diapgrham area.
All during a cheeful day where whole country is having biggest charity event, we gather money for kids and old people needing medical help, there are concerts, live shows and one retard decided to ruin the fun for everyone.

Thats why I mean it. Dont get fucking stabbed lmao. Who knows, catholic fuck might not like the fact that you play satan's music.