Death Metal Bands

hahaha. That's a classic review. Dude tried to stuff as much elitism and useless/obscure information into one post as possible.

Estimated age : 16, or 54. Depending on if it he is a just an angry know-it-all twat, or a bitter nostalgic man whose own music aspirations went nowhere. Uncle Rico style :lol:

Either way, that review is a keeper:)

Sorry guys, I totally "liked" that comment on youtube. bahaha

hope he'll never removes his comment :lol:

our drummer liked the comment as well, hahah

Reactions: stefan86
Here is something me and another dude were working on last Spring, I wanted to work on something more aggressive again after doing two Doom projects (at the same time). Not sure if we're going to pick it back up and do a full album or not but it was a fun one-off song. It could use some improvements but I never re-recorded a final release version. Still good enough to share.

I'm sitting on so much music right now, just want to share some of it.

Last edited:
Reactions: DarkGift
The drumming is insane, who's responsible for that? Digging the track.

Here is something me and another dude were working on last Spring, I wanted to work on something more aggressive again after doing two Doom projects (at the same time). Not sure if we're going to pick it back up and do a full album or not but it was a fun one-off song. It could use some improvements but I never re-recorded a final release version. Still good enough to share.

I'm sitting on so much music right now, just want to share some of it.

Sick shit dude!

Killer track! New album in the works? Are you still with FDA?

Thanks a lot man, I was guessing the HM-2 carnage would fit your taste :D We've abandoned the album format with EQ in favor of just having fun and doing a single now and then. We have a contract with FDA but he flat out ignored several e-mails and messages this spring about the track so we just released it ourselves :)

Haha OK What's the contract for, multi-album? According to the contract, should there be more albums released? I'd love to hear an album in this vein. I love the no-holds-barred aspect of this track :) The guitar work is sick!

yeah, think it was two or three albums, but it's a weird label with a fucked reputation so I wasn't surprised that it would start showing :D maybe if I go on an oldschool binge someday, I'm trying to branch out with my bands so EQ mostly becomes a fun band to go crazy. actually got another single written that we will record at some point, at least. real Dismember/Autopsy gore attack :)

Reactions: MadTinus
That new Spectral Voice album, Eroded Corridors of Unbeing, is a really good follow up to their demo/splits. The production is murky enough to have great atmosphere, but clear enough that one can still make out the individual instruments.

(Fans of Blood Incantation should check this one out. They don't sound the same, but they do share a few members and you can tell based on the quality of the song writing.)

Last edited: