Death Metal Bands

Seems it's just another random graphic, there are several of them on their MySpace and website. It doesn't say anywhere that it's the new album cover. It's awefully quiet around that new album anyhow, anyone knows what's going on, are they recording, title, releasedate?

Seems it's just another random graphic, there are several of them on their MySpace and website. It doesn't say anywhere that it's the new album cover. It's awefully quiet around that new album anyhow, anyone knows what's going on, are they recording, title, releasedate?

You are in denial, my friend. I think we have to accept that they paid for it and are going to use it somewhere....

(I hope you are right, though!)

My wife said...
"Nobody knew the sick shit that Stretch Armstrong was into before he died, but he's paying for it for all eternity now."

How can you be so sure? Their MySpace is littered with stuff like that, I honestly don't see any hint as to why I should believe that out of all of those graphics this one should be the new cover except that it's a square graphic with the Morbid Angel logo on it.. And even if it was the cover, it ain't even that terrible i.m.o. Seems to be a section out of a bigger picture, judging by the left and upper borders.

it's not that bad... it just has a stylized look instead of a realistic one.. and the colors are kinda nice..

How can you be so sure? Their MySpace is littered with stuff like that, I honestly don't see any hint as to why I should believe that out of all of those graphics this one should be the new cover except that it's a square graphic with the Morbid Angel logo on it.. And even if it was the cover, it ain't even that terrible i.m.o. Seems to be a section out of a bigger picture, judging by the left and upper borders.

It's definitely someway important to the band - check out the splash page at morbidangel.com.

I have to side with negative reviews on the this one...the artwork is pretty horrendous. Excessive filters (is that Difference Clouds in the spikey wings over a Watercolor background?!), uneven use of textures (check out the different hair styles...then the fire...then the what looks like a frog in the left-hand corner).

It's pretty damn awful.

It's definitely someway important to the band - check out the splash page at morbidangel.com.

I have to side with negative reviews on the this one...the artwork is pretty horrendous. Excessive filters (is that Difference Clouds in the spikey wings over a Watercolor background?!), uneven use of textures (check out the different hair styles...then the fire...then the what looks like a frog in the left-hand corner).

It's pretty damn awful.

I didn't even notice the frog thing. High rez version on their site opens up the disappointment ten-fold for me. I hate being insulting to artists, though, so I'll let it go....

SeveredSurvival.jpg

Ahhhh, that's better.

Horrible album, instead of practicing his vocals he just got worse and tried to cover it up with his Deathcore bs. The lyrics are some of the most repetative pieces of crap I've heard in awhile, and obviously the music is nothing special compared to the last release. Glad I didn't waste my money on it

3.5/10