Death Metal Bands

I didn't even notice the frog thing. High rez version on their site opens up the disappointment ten-fold for me. I hate being insulting to artists, though, so I'll let it go....
I have to agree somewhat, still as an image it doesn't look that bad i.m.o.
Compared to this though, it looks absolutely masterful.

My god, how can one seriously present that and expect even the slightest positive response, excruciating!

yes it does kick ass, dont give a shit if it's a bit deathcore, all that should matter is it sounds good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Which it doesn't :p First album had Gut Candy and Ravenous that were fun, catchy songs but nothing new really. After that it turned shit, with Worlds Collide as the biggest annoyment. This song reminds me of that mixed with some retard breakdowns.

l_d450f41ed61242c6889b521234480185.jpg

Death Domination will be out on the European market on November 6th, 2009. Asian and American dates will follow.
We are also proud to present the cover artwork, created by the talented Marcello Vasco. A new myspace design will be presented with the album release.

A new song will be presented on Myspace on the 1st of September. More information on this will follow!

:kickass:

Impious is pretty damn good. I did not really like their last cd much though. Hellucinate was pretty decent although I think I may be too tired of that all too common sound in general to enjoy anything new the way I used to