Death Metal Bands

Is it just me or was that Suffocation album not as good as it was supposed to be? Last two albums have been kinda disappointing :( Souls To Deny rocks my cock though, and old ones impales it.

I dont know,I like new albums,good enough for me,eventhough I really dont like production on those albums:erk:

But still Suffocation show was one of the best DM shows ive ever been in my life.

I dunno. They just don't seem to have that psychotic aggression and the rhythm riff extravaganza from Effigy, Pierced etc. Souls To Deny went for mood and weirdo semi melody and that was cool. S/T is just macho crap except Redemption methinks, new one is slightly better. Yeah, they're a cool live band for sure. Too bad they played like 1 AM on Summer Breeze. Was already totally dead at that point so semi slept through their show :(

Effigy is one of the best DM albums ever imo but i I dont think that they will record an album like that,they started with making of solid,but a little bit predictable albums,bit i see your point.

Iron maiden will suck for sure, they have only gotten worse with each record and by the next they will probably unlistenable :(
True, but i'm not ignoring a chance of a good album. I thought brave new world was rather pretty good. Better than the 2 in middle which that other singer did.

boring but good for being gaythenburg, don't care, sucks ass, don't care :)

Works for me. :)