Death Metal Bands

This isnt a metal,but this cello instrumental is so beautiful and i had to post it:

Last edited by a moderator:
This isnt a metal,but this cello instrumental is so beautiful and i had to post it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xru2u_aGLM4

I used to live down the road from the vocalist/songwriter of this band. That entire CD is fantastic, and I'd recommend it to anyone that likes a bit of an odd flavour of black metal with a pretty broad variety of musical styles. It's more inspired by heat/summer instead of frostbitten coldgoats haha. The album be called "Pursuit Of The Sun & Allure Of The Earth"

However that particular video is not the album version, just a cello version of a (mostly) acoustic song from the cd. Original song.

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to live down the road from the vocalist/songwriter of this band. That entire CD is fantastic, and I'd recommend it to anyone that likes a bit of an odd flavour of black metal with a pretty broad variety of musical styles. It's more inspired by heat/summer instead of frostbitten coldgoats haha. The album be called "Pursuit Of The Sun & Allure Of The Earth

Allure of The Earth is what got me into Wood Of Ypres recently.Back in days WOY was to catchy for my taste:lol:I still need to check The Green Album but Ive heard its fantastic.

other than Bloodbath I would recommend

Misery Index
Vader
Dies Irae
Decapitated
Grind INC
Nervecell
Kataklysm

or the modern stuff and the melo death stuff which is also awesome
Gojira
Hacride
Scar Symmetry