Death Metal Bands

They should quit the other bands and only focus on bloodbath, they could be one of the biggest death metal bands ever.

Yeah right...Katatonia is probably the most creative band in the world right now and you would rather have some side death metal band be their main focus...

I'm pretty sure it wasn't totally serious, but that's just my thoughts on the situation, in case it was ever embedded into my forehead with a large wafflemaker that was still plugged in :erk:

Yeah right :) TFM sucked donkey cock and new Kata owns :)

Agreed, and I'm sure Euronymous would agree.

Really? I think that was a good album. It had some major weak times but overall I really enjoyed the CD. But It does seem a bit like a passing album

Yeah right...Katatonia is probably the most creative band in the world right now and you would rather have some side death metal band be their main focus...

I'm pretty sure it wasn't totally serious, but that's just my thoughts on the situation, in case it was ever embedded into my forehead with a large wafflemaker that was still plugged in :erk:

I do not like Katatonia, their style of music just doesn't do it for me. I'm sure they are great if you like that sort of thing but for all I care they could call it quits and focus on Bloodbath. :)