Death Metal Bands

If any of you fuckers remember Hook (who used to post here) his band Feral got a pretty good review at global domination for their new demo.

http://www.globaldomination.se/demons/feral-welcome-to-the-graveyard
http://www.myspace.com/feralswe

Check it out if ya'll wanna see how one of our fellow forum members is doing

I'm actually still around here, reading though about 20-30 pages of new post from time to time. But I rarely post anymore since I don't have much to contribute regarding Bloodbath anymore and it doesn't feel okay to post just to promote my own band, good to see that someone else does though ;)

I still fucking love BBs first releases, but kinda lost interest when "Unbelssing..." came out. The new releases are okay and I listen to them now and then, but I prefer the swedeath sound.

Hey man long time no see. Yeah when I saw that review I knew what I had to do haha. A lot of people that posted on the ol' growling thread have slowed down here (with a few exceptions that never need to be named). Sweet tunes by the way.

I'm actually still around here, reading though about 20-30 pages of new post from time to time. But I rarely post anymore since I don't have much to contribute regarding Bloodbath anymore and it doesn't feel okay to post just to promote my own band, good to see that someone else does though ;)

I still fucking love BBs first releases, but kinda lost interest when "Unbelssing..." came out. The new releases are okay and I listen to them now and then, but I prefer the swedeath sound.

it's not like it's much to write about bloodbath anyways... everything has probably been said at least once :) when they start touring or release something new, then you'll be able to do some on topic discussion again

i think unblessing the purity is one of the best releases actually, don't know what happened after that one though :p

Hey man long time no see. Yeah when I saw that review I knew what I had to do haha. A lot of people that posted on the ol' growling thread have slowed down here (with a few exceptions that never need to be named). Sweet tunes by the way.

:loco:

it's not like it's much to write about bloodbath anyways... everything has probably been said at least once :) when they start touring or release something new, then you'll be able to do some on topic discussion again

Yeah I know, it's too bad they didn't manage to find any members that could commit to the band for full time.

But at least there are some live-shows booked for 2010.

One would think so.. I know that they have been asked to do gigs, but something has always prevented them from doing it.

I go for the oldest bloodbath argument in the book, bring back Dan Swanö! :)

Yup. I still think this. I'm sure a lot of people do, especially anyone that preferred Bloodbath Pre-UTP (like me). Actually UTP itself was a decent album I loved two songs and liked the other 2 well enough, but Fathomless Mastery doesn't do it for me really.

I don't think Bloodbath minus Katatonia members is a good idea, Blakkheim alone is a pretty large part of Bloodbath's sound. His departure in itself would change the band a lot. Besides half of the lineup is there because of affiliation, it wouldn't be Bloodbath without Katatonia. Even though Katatonia's latest did contain more awesome than Bloodbath's latest.

Stefan, how can you give TFM a 70% review and call it pretty decent, and then one day decide it sucks donkey balls just because you got bored? You totally alter your opinion of something's value due to your flavour of the day. Not very objective of you! It's nothing special but it's certainly not in the donkey ball category