Death Metal Bands

400_F_7901884_mIuM99jsJ8sm1q19z4BodcmUiL14purR.jpg

Stefan surrounded by a bunch of suicidal black metal weaklings.

I think metal has far too many elements, and is too broad to stick into a corner like that. To me its about entertainment just as much as self-expression, and while the musicians should naturally feel more connected to the music, the listeners matter as well. To me a big part of metal is in the shared comradery, metalheads tend to stick together, treating it almost as a defining part of their lifestyle. Which is where I come in saying that writing a song about metal, and its followers is very acceptable in my opinion. It's easy for me to be friends with people based almost solely on their taste in music, this is not the case with many things. Its funny how you guys pigeonhole it into a "I'm right because it's what I think" bitch fight. hahaha.

Its not hip hop where the image, reputation and center of the universe "artists" are all that matter, and the fans hardly pay attention to the music beyond "does it got bass and a gud beat I can dance to?!"

I was kinda fighting off with jewnaz for fun, 'cause we're two individuals who doesn't get butthurt but I was mostly serious. To clarify, there are two types of music obviously. The music which you identify with that makes you "feel" more than anything else, Kataotin and Anathama etc. for me and the music that makes you go FUCK YEAH!, which is death and thrash metal :) now I will drink more viru valuge vodka :)

Majesty And Decay is great, I'll definitely be purchasing this one. Groovy songs ftw :)

Damn it I keep forgetting Immolation has a new album! I must now check it out, see if it's worth the buyage. I'm also hoping it'll be more along the lines of unholy/harnessing, the last album I only listened to like 3 times before it got boring. It did not have the same amount of character.