Death Metal Bands

jockes computer is going tohave to worlds most retarded music collection after this party :)

No one has a more retarded music collection than me! I never delete music once it's on my computer, so we are talking like 12 years of music buildup, and my tastes are completely different than they used to be. It's pretty fucked up how many shit bands I have lurking on my hard drive. Many of them I have jsut because someone else asked me to find it, so there are some bizarre country songs and everything. blahahaha

it already has, all that blopeth and deathkåre :) btw if you wanna check out immolation on jewtube try "reluctant messiah" for headbangz and "close to a world below" for eerie shitz

Fuckin love the song Close To A World Below. Listening to the new album, I have to say so far I am pleased. It's already better than the last one IMO

So Benighted's Myspace has changed within the last 4 days, any word on when the new album arrives? I know it's stupid to hope for since they've established a sound, but I hope the vocals are a bit better next album. He has good range, but uses the shittier part of his range most of the time. Better vocals would make me adore them, rather than just like the music

My verdict on the new Immolation is that it is much better than Shadows in the Light, but maybe not quite up to snuff with Harnessing Ruin. Still a solid CD overall, although the last few songs are a bit weak with the exception of the final song.

It's not death metal fuck you

I look into the mirror, and don't like what I see, my shirt doesn't match my trousers!! I'm scream in agony! OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH!!!!

hahaha. Greatest video ever period

Last edited by a moderator: