Death Metal Bands

I think I just shit my pants...this lineup gets more unbelievable as days go by, and there's more bands to announce!

BLACK MASS RITUAL III

September 30th - October 2nd 2010.
Indoor festival: Dante´s Highlight, Helsinki Finland.

BLACK MASS RITUAL FESTIVAL III 30.9.-2.10.2010

Day 1

(TBA)
NOCTURNAL GRAVES
WITCHRIST
CRAVEN IDOL
NEUTRON HAMMER
(TBA)

Day 2

REPUGNANT
EXCORIATE
CAULDRON BLACK RAM
GRAVE MIASMA
KARNARIUM
(TBA)
STENCH OF DECAY

Day 3

NECROS CHRISTOS
DEAD CONGREGATION
DIOCLETIAN
BLASPHEMOPHAGHER
(TBA)
CRUCIAMENTUM
LIE IN RUINS

Actually its not that bad:)
Its a decent album.Very similiar to Filosofem but not so good imo.Nothing epic but still good.I heard it only once so i might change my mind in the future but for now i think its very interesting album for listening.My fav song on this album is probably Belus' død.
Also on death metal topic while downloading Burzum I disovered this band and i really like it for now:
http://www.myspace.com/areskingdom

I'm listening to the Incendiary lp right now. One of my favorites in the Metal world right now...nothing comes close to them right now. I love all the new old school Swe Death Metal bands, but these guys take the best of death and thrash metal and mix it up into a metallic orgy of metallic metal for metalers that metal, metal.

Yeah,Incendiary is great.Im going to check out Return to Dust soon but I need to check out new Rotting Crist and Incantation first.
Also whats a good Order from Chaos album to start with?
This thread is a pure win for music recommendations.

Order From Chaos, definitely start out with Stillbirth Machine...then An Ending In Fire and Dawnbringer(in that order).

One of the most interesting/original Death Metal bands imo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Non Serviam is their best album imo.I liked Theogonia and Sanctus Diavolos a lot but this new album Aealo is not even BM, folk instruments,vocals are terrible...This isnt really for me.
Greek bm is great,i could recommend you Astarte,Thou Art Lord,Naer Mataron,Order Of The Ebon Hand to check out,if you havent already,you know bunch of bands:lol:

Last edited by a moderator: