Death Metal Bands

I heard that Autopsy are making a permanent reunion and i shat brix! I heard they're going to make a new EP and an album.
If this shit happens BUTCHERY AND RAPE!!!

EP should be released in August and album at the beggining of the 2011 :)

When we are talking about Autopsy,this could be inetersting for Incantaion/Autopsy fans

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgpOBspqyTw&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

This was already posted here but LA is definitely the most underrated DM band ever and they deserve to be mentioned again

Last edited by a moderator:
EP should be released in August and album at the beggining of the 2011
I heard so too. If the shit's gonna be like Horrific Obsession and Feast of the Graveworm (the two new songs released with the Severed Survival reissue) we have ourselves an epic fucking win. Also, call me a n00b and i'll slice your throat with a hammer, i haven't checked out Cryptopsy yet and they seem awesome shit. Give me some songs from the post 2007 era (i know the albums from Metallum) if you would be as kind to.

Hi All,

We are currently encoding all interviews we did for our radio show 'Kicks' (on Radio Centraal in Antwerp, Belgium)... We have already done 178 interviews dating from 1990 till now. Included are interviews with bands like Death, Master, Cannibal Corpse, Obituary, My Dying Bride, Carcass, Sepultura and many more. You can stream and download these mp3 interviews on archive.org/details/KicksRadioInterviews, for more info visit our web at kicksextremeradio.com

Cheers