Death Metal Bands

This rules though. HM-2 deluxe + guest appearance by Dan Satanö :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-r78Ry3o2w

I'm glad someone else is worshipping them besides me, also Dan's growls on Ordered Eastward are incredible

About the new album:
We're still alive you guys! Had our first show in a few months at Hünxe's Death Feast, good to get the rusty gears back in motion... Dan meanwhile has started working on the basic tracks, setting up a mix that'll crush your spine! We're going for a mix between OFAW (guitars) and the EP (drums), so far it's sounding beautiful.

We've booked some vocal days at Excess Studio for early july and we expect to be able to deliver the final master by mid july. It's been a helluva job and I'm very glad to see it finally near completion. We played some of the working mixes to our Metal Blade A&R guy Andreas in our soundman's car at Death Feast and he practically trashed the vehicle, headbanging and shouting stuff like "now THAT's a riff!!!"

I came

NEW Severe torture is awesome to say at least. maybe not that technical but they played ala BRT in this album..
:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

anybody heard Caducity - Whirler Of Fate ?! this album slays forget about Severe Torture and all this new bands. old school babe!!

should try it sometime :) Death/Doomin' right now. Slumber - Fallout owns the genre after Brave Murder Day :)

Woah hey I just noticed this comment, Slumber is awesome. Honestly I've known like 2 people that knew who they were, I only wished they'd put out a new album, but it was really hard to find anything on them back in 2005. They didn't even have a site or a myspace, and it seems the band died after Fallout. They have a really unique style of doom

Really digging the new Witchery.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Laj3hYjhcy4&feature=related

And hey...Axe on drums. :)

This sound pretty promising actually I like this song.

A positive surprise then :D

Yeah actually it is. As long as they stick with that production/atmosphere I'll like it for sure. If they try to modernize it and lose the sound I will probably be disappointed, part of the appeal to me is the way the album was presented

Seems they died? The long awaited new album is getting finished this year, they've been working on it for like four years ;)

Ys but I hate promises like these...

Written May1:

Hello ladies and gentlemen.

We are sorry for not having updated any news concerning the recording of the new album and Slumber in general.
Alot of things has happened during these last months, and we are in full force working to give structure and stability to all the new elements.
One big update will happen during these coming weeks with a whole series of news.

Thats two months ago and not a fucking word since then.
If you cant deliver what you promise, STFU and make it a surprise instead, imo.