Death Metal Bands

Make a death metal band of Lady Gaygay, Beyongay, Gaty Perry, Gay$ha and Gaylor Swift
Would be the most brutal thing ever, especially in their normal dresses... Imagine Beyongay behind a drumset :p :)

Yes, that's the problem, singers admitting that they can't sing.
And the fact that they can't sing doesn't make them quit :(

In pop/R&B autotune has become a massive fad thing and it's actually making them a shit load of money not being able to sing at all, I'd bet more money than if they COULD sing, thanks to everyone thinking the robo-voice is so "cool". People paying for shit music are the reason people with no talent are making more money than they would if they HAD talent.

Figure that shit out.

I know, but make up can't make their bodys look thinner and stuff...

There is something called body countouring which helpes covering any imperfections and makes body look flawless.Not to mention that most of them wear special underwear,bras and corsettes which makes body look much better.There are even some special eye drops which make eyes look shiny. Make up artists spend about 4-5 hours for face make up only,not to mention hair,nails,stylings.The best thing is when they make somebody look flawless and natural on stage or red carpet and most people dont even know that all sorts of beauty experts spent entire day working on it.Trust me I do know more about things like this then you do.:D

If you dont trust me,check out this video,just to see what a good make up artist can do and that everybody can be pretty

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually I feel the same way. The music itself seems almost too standard for me to like but they have a magic touch, it never feels flat, it's got a soul to it. Not to mention Septic Flesh has one of my favorite growlers.

If you analyze it musically there isn't much at all in terms of riffs really, it's just how they compose it. Songs like "Anubis", "Persepolis" and "Virtues of The Beast" are just åsomez in terms of feeling and atmosphere :)