Death Metal Bands

I hope not. Im still hoping they will do smth like Cynic and release a perfect album after so many years but im not very optimistic :(

I used to think that Antimortem Autopsy is your best song but now i think its Desolated cause its brutal and it sounds like Merciless and I like Merciless

Talking about Merciless im pretty sure many people here likes them.I havent heard them for ages

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually that's a pretty good comparison right there. haha. I never thought of it but that song does indeed have a similar sound.

I have not heard Merciless in at least 5 years. A lot of the older bands have been falling under my radar lately, too much metal between then and now to cover. Unbound is one of my favorite death metal albums though, it's one of the few old death metal albums that spoke to me before I had any appreciation for early 90's albums. You know, before you grow out of snobbery and realize Children of Bodom and Dimmu Borgir are not the answer to all metal.

Well this only applies to people my age I guess, older metal fans have a different perspective since they were probably listening before productions went through the roof.

I have not heard Merciless in at least 5 years. A lot of the older bands have been falling under my radar lately, too much metal between then and now to cover.

Usually winds up like that with really cool bands that just aren't on the absolute top of your listening habits. I'm putting them on today for sure, just for the hell of it :)