Death Metal Bands

Who wants to recommend some good Mastodon songs to me? I always disliked them, but I have recently heard a couple songs I liked so maybe I'm hearing the wrong shit.

Oblivion and Crack the Skye are both good songs. I hated the song Blood And Thunder (repeat HATED it) and most the stuff I heard sounded like that so I figured fuck this band. I also liked March of the fire ants too for some reason

then try those albums, and avoid Leviathan and Blood Mountain, actually try This Mortal Soil from BM, if you like it, you can proceed with all of it :)

all who dont like Mastodon shall die a fiery death

and Crack the Skye is a 'story' album like all their stuff. best listened to in entirety

but the stand out tracks are
Oblivion
Divinations
Quintessence
The Czar
Ghost of Karelia
Crack the Sky
The Last Baron

:heh:

Got really keened on Cattle Decapitation. Now if i had money i would buy all of their full-lengths (except Humanure maybe...) but for now i can only afford two. I'm in a diallema between To Serve Man + The Harvest Floor and Karma.Bloody.Karma + The Harvest Floor. What should i do?

Not really a dm band but it doesnt matter. This band a is project of Don Anderson from Agalloch.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CjxRRXYqQQ&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
omg i just found this awsum death metal band, they are caleld slipknot and they are so hevy chekc them out! u could also chekc out disturbed and korn.

Not sure if this has been posted here yet...

torsdag, juni 24, 2010
New Morbid Angel album update

World Management and Season of Mist are proud to announce that legendary Extreme Music masters Morbid Angel entered the studio on June 22nd to begin the recording of their ninth full-length. Recording commenced at Mana Studios, St. Petersburg Florida with Erik Rutan engineering the current sessions. For all the fans of Morbid Angel world wide, the long wait for new extreme music will soon be over…

Pretty cool news.