Death Metal Bands

listen....immortal is my fav blackmetal band tied with emperor. SO SHUT UP! (but I still can't justify the witch hats)

haha no disrespect meant, i haven't heard the entire library, just a few songs here and there, but i havent liked very much so far, maybe im not listening to the right stuff though

ive heard zyklon, and its pretty awesome, not something id listen to every day though

Tyrants and Sons of the northern Darkness are the only songs I listen too regularily by Immortal. They're other songs are pretty good too though.

haha no disrespect meant, i haven't heard the entire library, just a few songs here and there, but i havent liked very much so far, maybe im not listening to the right stuff though

ive heard zyklon, and its pretty awesome, not something id listen to every day though

Anything off of At the Heart of Winter (especially the song withstand the fall of time), Damned in Black, and Sons of Northern Darkness is good. You have to be into really old school grimy black metal to like anything earlier. The only album I wasn't too big a fan of by them was Blizzard Beasts but it was mostly due to production.

Gorgoroth's last 2 albums also own.....dark as hell

I loved Twilight of Idols by Gorgoroth. Not really sure where I stand on Ad Majorem Satanhas Gloriam though, it feels kind of lacking through a lot of the album with a few exceptional songs. Maybe because it tends to sound a little to "trvv" at times musically.

Niiice!
I have had the song "Sterling Black Icon" on my computer for a while now but its not tagged so I havent had any idea who made it.
I love it. Thanx.