Death Metal Bands

They are of course now Aeon, but oh my fuck Defaced Creation. Serenity in Chaos kicks much ass, especially for $3.

Am I the only one who actually finds Deathevokation kinda boring?

I don't like them because it sounds like he's trying too hard to sound like the real cookie monster. I can't NOT laugh. Cartoony growls. And drums are kinda the most boring part.

old man's child is far better than dimmu, i love the album in defiance of exisntance, i love emperor too, i got the super limited edition of promethius the demise of fire and flame:kickass:

Old Man's Child is kinda bland...I don't mind a few songs from the first couple albums. Dimmu has just been about overpowering the music with shitty keyboards the past 4 albums...just so they don't have to think of any creative riffs.

Dimmu have their moments, Old Mans Child have a couple less.
Emperor has them all(when it comes to black metal)

Got their logo on my arm. True pioneers and masters of black metal.
EmperorTattoo.jpg

emperor is insane, old and new, incredible stuff all around, even ishahns solo stuff, and i can see what you mean about old mans child, sometimes it can be repetative, the last album was just ok, in defiance of existance and the pagan prosperity are their(his) best efforts by far

Their demo stuff has some good things going on, the keys got annoying though. Then they got too gay on XI Equilibrium. I think they are really hyped up next to Immortal.

I also enjoy Emperor. They have a very distinctive sounds (mainly due to Isahn's playing style). I also enjoy Peccatum though... Many people hate them, I think some of their stuff is amazing. Isahn is easy to pick out in any music though. haha

haha i love emperor, also nice to see im not the only one, im not a big fan of immortal though, one guy dresses as a witch, thats pretty gay haha, musics not that great either, pretty over rated imo

funny immortal video here, makes me laugh at least

Last edited by a moderator: