Death Metal Bands

not at all. they've got good songs overall rather than good albums. litany, de profundis and revelations are their best to me

See, you feel the same for Vader as I do Behemoth.

They care about 'posing' yes, probably just as much (in fact) as their music. They arent making music simply for us to listen too. That's only half of it. They're trying their best to make a living off of it also.

And what sells? showing off and becoming something else people want to see other than just faces. They arent stupid lol.

They care about 'posing' yes, probably just as much (in fact) as their music. They arent making music simply for us to listen too. That's only half of it. They're trying their best to make a living off of it also.

And what sells? showing off and becoming something else people want to see other than just faces. They arent stupid lol.

I dunno man, I think their last intention with their look is to sell records. I could never see Nergal be that shallow (although I think he's too narrow minded)

agreed, i mean their music is great, i love it, the makeup and stuff is something for the live performances, my friend went to see behemoth when they came to east canada(i missed it:erk:) and he said he doesnt really like them and it was stil lthe best show hes ever seen

haha i saw that magazine too btw, i thought it was funny how they had black metal christmas and yet, none of those bands were really black metal, they were a one point but not now, now theyre more some obscure subgenre

and yea, i msure its just so they have a presentation for their music, not to sell records, im sure its really just to add the image of a conqueror or whatever to the music, i love it either way haha, i have some vader and theirs usually one or two songs on each album that i think are pretty good, but the rest are forgettable imo stefan

No? Well you should. Mikael Åkerfeldt did the vocals on the first two records you know the guy from Opeth (If you know about them, if not check them out!) and then Peter Tägtgren took over he's that "Pain" dude (Pain sucks :( ). Dan Swanö was in the band to, he sang in Edge of Sanity before. He got booted from both bands actually.

That cover kicked ass just like Decapitated's cover of Mandatory Suicide (on the topic of polish metal ass-kicking). And I love Dark Age.

I have to watch the live video of that atleast once a week. When Nathan(Vehemence) sang with them