Death Metal Bands

omg omg omg omg omg omg

46164_465159189807_49433279807_6458809_1503056_n.jpg

a couple of days ago the guys from TARGET updated their myspace with new layout, samples and info from their upcoming album Knot Of Centipedes, I'm the one in charge of making a promo and send it to some labels here in europe, so I do have the entire album and is awesomeeee!!!! if you like Decapitated and Meshuggah you might like it, check their myspace for awesome methulz... :) just click my signature btw.

l_4b81f08464194767962bdf784441de0a.jpg

well, I have to buy a few cds so I can make the promo, got everything I need (info and stuff), they have also anton from lock up and criminal promoting them with really big record labels like nuclear blast and metalblade, I'm in charge of labels like listeable and relapse, we'll see, I still have to send the promos but the album is so good I think they might get a record deal :) if you liked the samples then here you have a link to a full song... it has the old sound tho, you see, at first they would release an ep, but then re-recorded the drums plus two extra songs and made a full lenght of that ep, still, the song remains the same :)

http://thelastdisaster.blogspot.com/2010/02/target-red-eyed-motion-ep-single-promo.html

@ Soren This board is already full of spamming but at least this thread can be on topic so if you have nothing to say about death metal gtfo :)